For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilmington
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilmington
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●24 hr Breakfast 7 days a week
- ●24 hr Lunch & Dinner 7 days a week
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●additional parking behind building
- ●Child friendly
- ●Take out
- ●Kids eat FREE Everyday 4pm-10pm
- ●private meeting room holds 80 people
- ●groups welcome
- ●AARP dicounts
- ●casual come as you are
- Rating 4.012/18/18Speedy and prompt service.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Terrible experience. Used the online app. Walked into store, waited 5 minutes for anyone to appear. Rep finally walked out, I said I had a pickup. Guy said, "We're out of mashed potatoes." Period. That was it. After 3 attempts of getting him to translate and him just repeating... finally him to communicate in complete thoughts that one of my orders needed a substitution. Got home. Didn't have the cheesecake I ordered... and paid for. My email said to call the store. I got the same bozo that I had to deal with in person acting like a clown. He said I'd have to call back when a manager was there. Really? I didn't waste my time. Never again.
- Rating 1.08/14/18HORRIBLE. do not eat here. “Managers” are rude when you call and let them know they missed two of the five meals.
- Rating 5.03/26/18everything was good are food was good and ready for pickup when i got there
- Rating 5.011/29/17Service was fast. The online ordering process was very simple, and the food was great. I even got some cute free socks from the "Grand Slams"!
- Rating 5.010/10/17everything went well
- Rating 5.010/4/17Great food!! Very unexpected and surprising menu that delivers on taste. My 13 year old daughter is a even bigger fan of their burgers. Keep up the great work
- Rating 5.09/26/17Everything was absolutely correct this order.