Denny’s Raleigh Rd Parkway W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Raleigh Rd Parkway W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/29/18The food was good, however the service at the restaurant wasn't great. The staff was very nice, no problems there, but this was my second time ordering online and both times when I said I had placed an online order I had to tell them what I had ordered. They didn't seem to have a way to find the order.
- Rating 2.011/29/18Stuffing looked like scrapings from the bottom of the pan. Slightly burnt. Pie was frozen and in box that looked like it had been just bought from a grocery store's frozen section, expected it to be aleast thawed out prior to receiving it.Turkey, mashed potatoes and broccoli were decent.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Awesome
- Rating 5.010/30/18An excellent meal and quite tasty however just a smidge heavy on the salt. Great value and friendly courteous staff at the restaurant.
- Rating 2.010/30/18We typically order online. The food is usually not read for 20 to 30 minutes AFTER it was supposed to be ready. The orders are often inaccurate. However, food is almost always very good prices are also good so we keep giving them a try. Even when crowded and dealing with delays the staff are very friendly and professional.
They may need to improve ETA estimates by their app or improve staffing levels. They may also need to work on order accuracy.
- Rating 5.010/18/18I love the coffee and just have to have your delicious pancakes.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great customer service and good quality food everytime
- Rating 1.07/11/18Took 45 minutes to wait for a called in order that was suppose to be readyResponse from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@godennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.04/10/18Ordered the Santa Fe skillet and a stack of pancakes to go. Was very disappointed when I got it home. The skillet was totally burned and the over medium eggs were hard and cooked through. Called Dennys and the manager had the skillet remade. It was a little better but not much. The food still seemed overcooked. Figured instead of eating that, I would eat the pancakes but was again disappointed. The pancakes were thick and dry, not fluffy like usual. It was almost like they were leftovers from yesterday that were just reheated. I used to love going to Denny's for breakfast but after this last visit, I think am going to have to go somewhere else. I don't want to have to go through again what I went through this time.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Awesome food & quick service
- Rating 1.03/26/18My email said to arrive at 10:05. I got my food at 10:35.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Good
- Rating 3.08/17/17I ordered a salad, which was good. My wife got chicken strips which were a weird texture, as well as a side of cheddar mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were oddly dry. She barely ate any of hers. My daughter got the kids banana French toast with scrambled eggs and sausage. It seemed fine.
The order wasn't ready until 10 minutes after it was supposed to be. Not super great quality or service. But not the worst.