Denny’s Raleigh Rd Parkway W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Raleigh Rd Parkway W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/11/18Took 45 minutes to wait for a called in order that was suppose to be readyResponse from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at [email protected] to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.04/10/18Ordered the Santa Fe skillet and a stack of pancakes to go. Was very disappointed when I got it home. The skillet was totally burned and the over medium eggs were hard and cooked through. Called Dennys and the manager had the skillet remade. It was a little better but not much. The food still seemed overcooked. Figured instead of eating that, I would eat the pancakes but was again disappointed. The pancakes were thick and dry, not fluffy like usual. It was almost like they were leftovers from yesterday that were just reheated. I used to love going to Denny's for breakfast but after this last visit, I think am going to have to go somewhere else. I don't want to have to go through again what I went through this time.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Awesome food & quick service
- Rating 1.03/26/18My email said to arrive at 10:05. I got my food at 10:35.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Good
- Rating 3.08/17/17I ordered a salad, which was good. My wife got chicken strips which were a weird texture, as well as a side of cheddar mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were oddly dry. She barely ate any of hers. My daughter got the kids banana French toast with scrambled eggs and sausage. It seemed fine.
The order wasn't ready until 10 minutes after it was supposed to be. Not super great quality or service. But not the worst.