Denny’s 13th Ave SW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 13th Ave SW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 13th Ave SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/31/18I love Denny'a food but my last 2 online orders were wrong. Both orders I ordered it the way I want, and both times they were wrong. I thought things were double checked to make sure they were correct but they obviously werent. One time it was a breakfast sandwich I wanted no cheese, had cheese. The last time I marked bacon because I was craving bacon and I got sausage which I dont like. Disappointing becasue these are obvious things .
- Rating 5.010/30/18"Dinner" was excellent as usual. We are loving the lower price on the Super Slam! Delicious, just the way we love it!!
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great food. I love that u can order from the app.
- Rating 4.010/9/18Good food good service
- Rating 2.04/10/18Sadly my husband had a very bad experience trying to pick up our take out. He was ignored and told to wait by multiple employees, yes you were busy but he waited over 10 minutes for our food and could see it sitting right on the counter. By the time we got it it was cold. As people who order multiple times a week it may be time to find a new place. As much as we love Denny’s food the take out service needs improvement.
- Rating 5.03/26/18We love Denny’s!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Consistently great food and pleasant service.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My family loves Denny’s pancakes! We love to get take out Saturday mornings and lounge around feeling miserable because we finished both pancakes!
- Rating 1.01/31/18I ordered the chicken noodle soup on my last visit, and my soup had raw chicken in it.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Great food but I never receieved my offer of build your own grand slam from when I recently ordered, specifically for that special.
- Rating 2.01/18/18We used the ap and then went to get it...they hadn't even started it
So in total had to wait 1 hour and 15 min
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love the online ordering, always ready within 20 minutes. So quick and easy, and my local dennys is always friendly. Good job dennys!
- Rating 4.012/19/17Overall it was fine. They were out of one of our kids’ meal sides and didn’t say anything. When we realized it was missing we went back and they offered a substitution but it would have been nice to have been told when we picked the order up rather than having to come back.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Called in order online, it was ready for pick up, packed up great with all the condiments, friendly Hostess. Will do this again!!
- Rating 3.09/19/17The food was as expected. The service was alright.
- Rating 1.08/28/17The "special instructions" didn't go through so I received both orders of pancakes with pecans, even though I ordered no pecans. The toast also came burnt.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Excellent food and service. Ordering online was a breeze.
- Rating 5.08/17/17The online ordering is a breeze and the foot is great!