Denny’s Newberry Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newberry Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newberry Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.07/17/18All the times but the last that i ordered a soda with my food, they never made it or gave it to me. Then one time I sent my daughter (14) in to pick up my food the lady at the register was rude and she was told to take her stuff and leave. I am not a happy customer!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Very friendly staff
- Rating 5.03/26/18Very convenient and fast. The food was excellent and would encourage others to use the app.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Food tasted much better this time, but I felt like the quantities were much smaller. We used to go to Dennys because the portions were large enough to feed and fill 2 teenage boys, this time not so much.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Order was filled fast and Accurately. Portion size was more than Adequate. Thank you
- Rating 4.010/10/17Where's my Hulu subscription???
- Rating 1.08/28/17Bad , bad, bad. Always late after ordering or missing order. I will make sure all the minority's I belong to as not to order from Denys.