featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s Chuck Wagon Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Chuck Wagon Rd.
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Chuck Wagon Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 201 Chuck Wagon Rd. for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.010/28/16i always enjoy eating ate dennys.i love a big breakfast .never fix it at home.at dennys i get eggs(fixed the way i like them)bacon,hash browns and pancakes !!!!!! my kind of beakfast !!! if i decide i want something else,i have lots to choose from.
- Rating 5.010/28/16The best Denny's we have ever eaten in and we have eaten in them in a lot of states. It always has good service and wonderful workers. The Manager is exceptional.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We had a very good meal and the waitress that served us did a very nice job. Service is a bit slow if you are in a hurry, but we weren't so it didn't matter. I would highly recommend!!!
- Rating 1.010/27/16It has been well over a year since I was at Denny's and I will not be returning. The service we received was the worst I have ever experienced at any restaurant.Response from Denny's11/16/16Barbara, we apologize for the lack of customer service and professionalism extended to you by the staff at this location. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve the level of service we provide our guests who dine with us. We understand that this apology won’t erase your unpleasant experience. It is our hope that you will give Denny’s another opportunity to serve you.