Denny’s S 84th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 84th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 84th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.012/11/18call me
- Rating 1.011/29/18The mashed potatoes were runny. There wasnt any gravy. The cranberry sauce was missing. And the entire meal was tasteless.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great meal, will order again!
- Rating 5.010/17/18Always love the feeling of going into Denny's. It doesn't feel like your typical restaurant and that's a compliment. It feels very relaxing every time. I can just be myself. But how are the eggs prepped? I can never get my scrambled eggs to taste that delicious!
- Rating 3.09/25/18when y put in special instructions y should use them when y order ketcup and onion only or want carmel with a sunday which never came we will not be ordering again then send me a 20 percent coupon but I got to come to y then why order onnline y dont want to travel
- Rating 5.09/10/18Quick, Fresh and Hot! Great job with Delivery and is refreshing having another option than pizza, Chinese or subs.
- Rating 5.08/21/18good food
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great food, great service
- Rating 5.06/27/18The food was delicious & delivered promptly.Response from Denny's6/27/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 5.06/26/18I had not visited Denny's for 10 years. On an evening where I was in a time crunch, I ordered online, as I was craving something very specific. The online process was very easy. I had also made several substitutions on my order which were accommodated 100%. Since then I have placed a couple more orders using the online system and have received consistent results. Fast. Easy. And the staff upon pick up have been wonderfully pleasant and accommodating. This location in Omaha has really made a turn around and stepped up their game completely. I am wonderfully impressed and will continue to refer others based on my experiences. Thank You for all you do!Response from Denny's6/26/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 5.06/12/18The food was good but I didn’t get what I ordered. I ordere a Cali club and I got a regular club. Not sure if I will order off line again but will go in so it could be fixed easily
- Rating 4.01/30/18Not bad. The location seems like nobody is reinvesting in it. That will tell you the future of this location by itself. But if they delivered...then my co-worker and I would order a lot more. Ever since the random time I noticed delivery was an option I've eaten here a few extra times (like it's actually on my radar now). Unfortunately I only chose here a couple time because no delivery.
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food is great, pancakes large and vanilla delicious however at that specific location I would only order to go because the restaurant smells of sewage.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I ordered online for take-out and the food was placed in paper box containers. The prime rib skillets that I ordered and chicken fried steak with gravy leaked through the bottom of the box. This location was using a plastic carry out container that would have been more suitable. Not sure what changed but the food while still good and served in time for my pickup was difficult to separate from cardboard.
- Rating 4.012/20/17Overall good food, service, but forgot my free pie. When I went back a few days later they made it right!
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food was great. Our server seemed like she did not want to be there, not very friendly.Response from Denny's12/11/17Thanks for stopping by our Denny’s! We are always looking for ways to improve so we really appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!
- Rating 5.011/28/17It was great
- Rating 5.010/10/17I was shocked with the much, much improved service and quality of the food. Keep up the great work and remember to treat your employees with respect and good pay and benefits. This is how you keep the good employees.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great workers, food was good, staff was helpful and friendly during my takeout order.
I just wish this location had delivery.
I work nearby and my only delivery option is jimmy johns. And I've been working at this place for 15 years....Please Deliver Soon I beg you.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Everything was as ordered, and hot! Taste great , napkins, syrup, plastic forks, ready in time given on website. Will refer to others.