Denny’s Gusabel Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gusabel Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gusabel Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/27/18I love this Dennys. However I constantly have problems with to-go orders. For example, pancakes I won't get syrup with it and don't realize until it's too late. Or a special type of pancake that's supposed to have its own sauce (for example cinnamon sauce or caramel sauce) and I get home and I only have syrup but not the special sauce, or even worse, the special sauce but no syrup
- Rating 5.02/27/18Love
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was awesome!!!
- Rating 2.01/2/18I love the food but the pick up service is not so great .I have ordered a few times and every time something is missing or the last time we had hair in the food and didn't want get anyone in trouble so just called to make them awear.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I had to wait over 10 min for a toast and it hasn’t been the first time this has happen
- Rating 2.012/27/17It's a good idea but maybe the store isn't ready for it? My food was sitting in bags just on a counter getting cold when I walked in this time. You could tell it had been sitting for a little while as the containers had no type of condensation or any heat coming from them. This is the second time I've ordered via the website to pick up. The first time my food was decently warm, after watching an employee throw it in a microwave I thought it might actually be hot, but still very unorganized and almost surprised someone ordered in online. Associates are typically friendly, but my food should at least be warm, not ice cold.
- Rating 4.010/11/17I was very happy that my online order was prepared correctly and was still hot when I picked it up at the restaurant.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great food and service!
- Rating 1.09/25/17I ordered online and went and picked up the order. When I went to counter the food was just sitting on counter not in bags. The host said they rang out of bags last week. I asked for a box and was told I couldn't have one. I ordered 4 meals. The host stacked all 6 containers in my hands. She didn't offer to hold door open. Food was cold and orderes were wrong. Dennis should not offer online offering of they have no where to keep food warm till you pick it up. I will never go back.
- Rating 2.09/6/17What I had the eggs were suppose to be fried and they were running. I was brought out my food and no drink. Server looked at me when I said I was suppose to have a drink as really. Don't they check the order before bringing out. Had to wait another 5 minutes for my drink. By then my food was also cold. Was not happy with the order at all.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I love this Dennys. The staff is always so friendly and makes me feel welcome!
- Rating 3.08/22/17Food is great, just need to be okay for options of food! If someone wants pot roast dinner, let them chose mashed potatoes or red potatoes or bread or no bread on it!!
- Rating 2.08/18/17At exit 6 in nashua, the new staff is nothing but rude. There's ONE staff member that's been there for a long time and she's a very nice lady, although I don't know her name she's an older woman. She should be the manager if she isn't already. Everyone else should follow by example.