Denny’s Gusabel Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gusabel Avenue
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gusabel Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/11/17I was very happy that my online order was prepared correctly and was still hot when I picked it up at the restaurant.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great food and service!
- Rating 1.09/25/17I ordered online and went and picked up the order. When I went to counter the food was just sitting on counter not in bags. The host said they rang out of bags last week. I asked for a box and was told I couldn't have one. I ordered 4 meals. The host stacked all 6 containers in my hands. She didn't offer to hold door open. Food was cold and orderes were wrong. Dennis should not offer online offering of they have no where to keep food warm till you pick it up. I will never go back.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I love this Dennys. The staff is always so friendly and makes me feel welcome!
- Rating 2.08/18/17At exit 6 in nashua, the new staff is nothing but rude. There's ONE staff member that's been there for a long time and she's a very nice lady, although I don't know her name she's an older woman. She should be the manager if she isn't already. Everyone else should follow by example.