Denny’s Plainfield Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Plainfield Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Plainfield Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/4/18This Denny's is great! Super friendly and helpful staff. Timely and prompt with orders. The manager, Patrick, is very willing to work with you and is attentive to your needs. I definitely recommend!
- Rating 4.010/4/18Y’all are wondeful
- Rating 4.09/20/18Staff is wonderful
- Rating 3.07/17/18We had ordered a couple nights in a row for take out. The first 2x the food was fine. On the 3rd night my daughters pancakes were missing all her toppings ( ordered berry pancakes and none of the fruit was included) no syrup in the bag. Basically dry pancakes. One of my items was missing the hash browns. The location was not busy when I picked it so really no excuse for this.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Our waitress was training a new girl. Both young ladies were polite, and very on top of checking to make sure all was going well, and that we got refills.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Love the food and the wait staff is wonderful, which is why I'm giving 4 stars. However, a big issue is that management will watch customers come in, even look directly at them, but not say a word to them and not attempt to seat them whether it's slow or busy. Not a "hi, welcome to Denny's", or any such courtesy. I have watched them many times ignore customers until they're ready to talk to them, and customers stand there not sure what to do. It's the weirdest thing ever, like a power play with customers, but it's a terrible customer experience. It's the only Denny's I've ever see do this, and it doesn't represent the company well at all.