Denny’s Plainfield Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Plainfield Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Plainfield Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/19Everything was perfect except that I ordered a double cheeseburger and when I got got home there was no cheese or anything on the burger for that matter....
- Rating 5.010/4/18This Denny's is great! Super friendly and helpful staff. Timely and prompt with orders. The manager, Patrick, is very willing to work with you and is attentive to your needs. I definitely recommend!
- Rating 4.010/4/18Y’all are wondeful
- Rating 4.09/20/18Staff is wonderful
- Rating 3.07/17/18We had ordered a couple nights in a row for take out. The first 2x the food was fine. On the 3rd night my daughters pancakes were missing all her toppings ( ordered berry pancakes and none of the fruit was included) no syrup in the bag. Basically dry pancakes. One of my items was missing the hash browns. The location was not busy when I picked it so really no excuse for this.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Our waitress was training a new girl. Both young ladies were polite, and very on top of checking to make sure all was going well, and that we got refills.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Love the food and the wait staff is wonderful, which is why I'm giving 4 stars. However, a big issue is that management will watch customers come in, even look directly at them, but not say a word to them and not attempt to seat them whether it's slow or busy. Not a "hi, welcome to Denny's", or any such courtesy. I have watched them many times ignore customers until they're ready to talk to them, and customers stand there not sure what to do. It's the weirdest thing ever, like a power play with customers, but it's a terrible customer experience. It's the only Denny's I've ever see do this, and it doesn't represent the company well at all.