Denny’s St Georges Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s St Georges Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s St Georges Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Meeting room Good for groups
- ●Kids Night Tuesday Evenings
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Denny's Rewards via email
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent service when I ride, Food is ready Thanks Ben.v
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great customer service and staff!!!
- Rating 3.04/4/18Pros: Great customer service.. delicious food... quick service..
Cons: dirty utensils... Sticky Floors... skimpy food portions...
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great costumer service love this place but we also need one in the Elizabeth Nj 😬
- Rating 3.03/23/18most of the foods I have had there was pretty good sometimes the wait is longer then it should be I can not get a burger there because they will or can not make them rare so if I want a burger I have to go someplace else
- Rating 2.03/20/18I was out of town for surgery and had to drive 30 mom to get to this Denny’s. We had to go inside several times for items that they forgot. When I got back to the hotel, I found that I was still missing items. Don’t recommend ordering and picking up from here.
- Rating 4.03/20/18I didn't get the coffee that came with the meal but the meal was perfect
- Rating 2.02/27/18The order took a little longer than it stated.
Also, I specified no mushrooms with the order and there were some in it. I didn’t realize this until I got home and I didn’t drive all the way back to the restaurant.
The customer will need to check their order before leaving to make sure it’s right.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and Togo service
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very easy pick up. People really nice food was great thanks again!!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I ordered a build your own grand slam and something from kids menu kids menu specifically said no cheese on the eggs . I called and spoke to someone after i ordered, they even asked me if I want cheese on my eggs and I said no , when I picked up my order and took it home both meals had cheese on the eggs . I didn’t eat it and neither did my daughter . I was very disappointed because I go there all the time and never had an issue , I work at a restaurant so know how it is but please make sure your employees are being honest
- Rating 5.010/2/17The restaurant is very nice and the food was good. the online ordering process worked flawlessly and the order was ready when I arrived 20 min later. the staff was also very nice. I would definitely come in or order online again.
- Rating 1.010/2/17My food was not considered to be great the eggs were runny and had no cheese and I paid for cheese the pancakes were rubbery like they were microwaved I will not be coming back anytime soon
- Rating 5.010/2/17I've never been to a Dennys before . I moved from an area that did not have any. With that being said , the restaurant is beautiful inside, all new floors, counters , and tables. The food is great, "typical breakfast". , prices are lower than competition and diners. The staff is friendly and pays attention to the customers. Thank you for a great experience so far!
- Rating 5.08/22/17Kids love it
- Rating 5.08/21/17Excellent food and service
- Rating 2.08/17/17I ordered online for pickup. When I got there, there were two items missing from my order.