Denny’s St Georges Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s St Georges Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s St Georges Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Meeting room Good for groups
- ●Kids Night Tuesday Evenings
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Denny's Rewards via email
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very easy pick up. People really nice food was great thanks again!!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I ordered a build your own grand slam and something from kids menu kids menu specifically said no cheese on the eggs . I called and spoke to someone after i ordered, they even asked me if I want cheese on my eggs and I said no , when I picked up my order and took it home both meals had cheese on the eggs . I didn’t eat it and neither did my daughter . I was very disappointed because I go there all the time and never had an issue , I work at a restaurant so know how it is but please make sure your employees are being honest
- Rating 5.010/2/17The restaurant is very nice and the food was good. the online ordering process worked flawlessly and the order was ready when I arrived 20 min later. the staff was also very nice. I would definitely come in or order online again.
- Rating 1.010/2/17My food was not considered to be great the eggs were runny and had no cheese and I paid for cheese the pancakes were rubbery like they were microwaved I will not be coming back anytime soon
- Rating 5.010/2/17I've never been to a Dennys before . I moved from an area that did not have any. With that being said , the restaurant is beautiful inside, all new floors, counters , and tables. The food is great, "typical breakfast". , prices are lower than competition and diners. The staff is friendly and pays attention to the customers. Thank you for a great experience so far!
- Rating 2.08/17/17I ordered online for pickup. When I got there, there were two items missing from my order.