Denny’s US Hwy 130
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 130
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 130
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Nice back room that is Good for groups
- ●Kids night on Tuesday evenings
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Denny's Rewards via email
- Rating 1.04/3/19I ordered my food online was told it would be ready within 20 minutes I waited the 20 minutes plus another 15 for the food to be wrong so I had to go back
- Rating 5.011/29/18Our Thanksgiving dinner turkey pack was absolutely delicious. Enough food for a dinner the following night.
I am thankful for Denny’s and their employees who made our holiday dinner special.
- Rating 2.011/14/18This was the second time I’ve tried online ordering at this Denny’s. I arrived at the time my order was supposed to be ready. It wasn’t even started—in fact, they said they didn’t have it. My credit card had already been charged and I had the confirmation email. They asked what my order was, then started to cook it. The lady said she had to reboot the computer system and a few minutes later she said she found it. I had to wait an additional 15 minutes for my food. (The first time I tried online ordering, my food wasn’t ready either. They said they had a question about how many pancakes & bacon I wanted so they didn’t make any until I got there.) I like Denny’s food and that they are open all night but I’m not sure I’ll try online ordering again.
- Rating 2.010/30/18The online order never printed at the restaurant so my food wasn’t prepared when I arrived and I had to wait even longer so they could prepare my food.
Other than that, my food was good and the rest of my experience was fine.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food was under cooked my chicken sandwich bread was mushy it wasn't toasted .My chicken wasn't cooked all the way. The cinnamon puppies was over cooked and their was no cheese on my eggs.
- Rating 2.03/30/18The pancakes where cooked uneven the glaze was only in the middle not spread out. Not there best job at all
- Rating 4.03/19/18I order line takeout online. My order was correct and it was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.01/5/18Nightmare service and horrible online riding knowledge by staff. I ordered my food at 1219 and was sent an email with confirmation it would be ready in 20. I arrive about 1245 and was told my food would be out shortly! It's about 1pm and they told me my food was ready, I get up get my bag and they had made only 1 of my 4 orders. It was over an HR I had waited in person before they completed my order. It was about 155. My order was complete and I ask to speak to a manager the manager Leo came out and was very unapologetic he advised me he was down a cook. In the meantime of waiting I was not offered a drink nor updated about my order, I had paid full price for my order and waited from 12:19-1:55 for my food. After getting home I sit down with my daughers to eat and all our eggs are runny (uncooked eggs cause salmonella) and my girls pancakes have jalapeños! Service was horrible at this location and will not go back! Rude staff, rude manager, horrible service, runny eggs and jalapeños in pancakes?? Needless to say I couldn't eat the eggs in fear of salmonella, my girls threw their pancakes because of jalapeño, I waited way too long for dennys, paid full price for food we couldn't eat, had to deal with horrible manager and wait staff and still had to go buy my girls other food! NEVER AGAIN will I eat at this location!
- Rating 5.010/10/17d
- Rating 5.09/26/17Food is very tasty. I can always count on a good meal.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everurging was perfect thanks again I LOVE YOUR FOOD
- Rating 5.08/30/17The food is always great at this location. The last time we ordered the head cook never showed so the manager had to help the trainee run the kitchen. Took a little longer than normal but I understood when my husband came with our order.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Great food and the people at my local Denny's are extremely friendly. Everything was prepared great too. 1 star off since their computer system was very very delayed. We arrived promptly to pickup our order and the order literally just printed for them when we arrived. Had to wait an extra 10 minutes.