Denny’s US Hwy 130
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 130
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 130
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Nice back room that is Good for groups
- ●Kids night on Tuesday evenings
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Denny's Rewards via email
- Rating 5.011/29/18Our Thanksgiving dinner turkey pack was absolutely delicious. Enough food for a dinner the following night.
I am thankful for Denny’s and their employees who made our holiday dinner special.
- Rating 2.011/14/18This was the second time I’ve tried online ordering at this Denny’s. I arrived at the time my order was supposed to be ready. It wasn’t even started—in fact, they said they didn’t have it. My credit card had already been charged and I had the confirmation email. They asked what my order was, then started to cook it. The lady said she had to reboot the computer system and a few minutes later she said she found it. I had to wait an additional 15 minutes for my food. (The first time I tried online ordering, my food wasn’t ready either. They said they had a question about how many pancakes & bacon I wanted so they didn’t make any until I got there.) I like Denny’s food and that they are open all night but I’m not sure I’ll try online ordering again.
- Rating 2.010/30/18The online order never printed at the restaurant so my food wasn’t prepared when I arrived and I had to wait even longer so they could prepare my food.
Other than that, my food was good and the rest of my experience was fine.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food was under cooked my chicken sandwich bread was mushy it wasn't toasted .My chicken wasn't cooked all the way. The cinnamon puppies was over cooked and their was no cheese on my eggs.
- Rating 2.03/30/18The pancakes where cooked uneven the glaze was only in the middle not spread out. Not there best job at all
- Rating 4.03/19/18I order line takeout online. My order was correct and it was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.01/5/18Nightmare service and horrible online riding knowledge by staff. I ordered my food at 1219 and was sent an email with confirmation it would be ready in 20. I arrive about 1245 and was told my food would be out shortly! It's about 1pm and they told me my food was ready, I get up get my bag and they had made only 1 of my 4 orders. It was over an HR I had waited in person before they completed my order. It was about 155. My order was complete and I ask to speak to a manager the manager Leo came out and was very unapologetic he advised me he was down a cook. In the meantime of waiting I was not offered a drink nor updated about my order, I had paid full price for my order and waited from 12:19-1:55 for my food. After getting home I sit down with my daughers to eat and all our eggs are runny (uncooked eggs cause salmonella) and my girls pancakes have jalapeños! Service was horrible at this location and will not go back! Rude staff, rude manager, horrible service, runny eggs and jalapeños in pancakes?? Needless to say I couldn't eat the eggs in fear of salmonella, my girls threw their pancakes because of jalapeño, I waited way too long for dennys, paid full price for food we couldn't eat, had to deal with horrible manager and wait staff and still had to go buy my girls other food! NEVER AGAIN will I eat at this location!
- Rating 5.010/10/17d
- Rating 5.09/26/17Food is very tasty. I can always count on a good meal.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everurging was perfect thanks again I LOVE YOUR FOOD
- Rating 5.08/30/17The food is always great at this location. The last time we ordered the head cook never showed so the manager had to help the trainee run the kitchen. Took a little longer than normal but I understood when my husband came with our order.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Great food and the people at my local Denny's are extremely friendly. Everything was prepared great too. 1 star off since their computer system was very very delayed. We arrived promptly to pickup our order and the order literally just printed for them when we arrived. Had to wait an extra 10 minutes.