Denny’s Slapes Corner Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Slapes Corner Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Slapes Corner Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/9/18Great
- Rating 2.03/26/18I have decided not to use this location again. For the past three times I have ordered to go I have had to wait at least 30 minutes past my pickup time. My food is always cold, leading me to believe that my food is ready, but no one brings it out on time. There is always one person who seems to be taking care of everything and everyone while else is heard in the kitchen laughing it up. People wait lengthy times to pay and be seated and it isn’t busy! This time, my food and another customer’s (who ordered during my waiting time) food was placed in the same bag for him to go. If the hostess hadn’t verified the customer’s order I would have been waiting even longer. Third time of the same issue is enough. Hopefully this location will get better for other customers.
- Rating 4.01/18/18In would give 5 star review but you always have to wait for online orders. There is never anybody at the register. So you have to wait and wait.
- Rating 1.012/19/17No beef last week,today no mashrooms no bread,you can't cancel online paid orders...terrible
- Rating 5.012/5/17The Supreme breakfast skillet with fresh avocado on top was delicious, well cooked, well seasoned, fresh & hot!