Denny’s Slapes Corner Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Slapes Corner Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Slapes Corner Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.08/28/18The food was great, but it took almost two hours for us to get it. At first they said they didn't have an online order, and I had to supply screenshots to prove we made an order.They kept saying they were bagging it up, but it was pretty obvious they were still cooking.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Love the service
- Rating 1.07/6/18The Dennys was closed for construction. I placed online ordered they still took my payment. Why didnt they close the online ordering? It's still not resolved. Never ever again will I attend this Dennys in Pennsgrove/Carneys Point, NJ area.
- Rating 4.04/9/18Great
- Rating 2.03/26/18I have decided not to use this location again. For the past three times I have ordered to go I have had to wait at least 30 minutes past my pickup time. My food is always cold, leading me to believe that my food is ready, but no one brings it out on time. There is always one person who seems to be taking care of everything and everyone while else is heard in the kitchen laughing it up. People wait lengthy times to pay and be seated and it isn’t busy! This time, my food and another customer’s (who ordered during my waiting time) food was placed in the same bag for him to go. If the hostess hadn’t verified the customer’s order I would have been waiting even longer. Third time of the same issue is enough. Hopefully this location will get better for other customers.
- Rating 4.01/18/18In would give 5 star review but you always have to wait for online orders. There is never anybody at the register. So you have to wait and wait.
- Rating 1.012/19/17No beef last week,today no mashrooms no bread,you can't cancel online paid orders...terrible
- Rating 5.012/5/17The Supreme breakfast skillet with fresh avocado on top was delicious, well cooked, well seasoned, fresh & hot!