Denny’s Blackwood Clementon Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blackwood Clementon Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blackwood Clementon Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/18/18Fast food good service
- Rating 3.012/19/17sandwich was a bit sloppy; but no worries it was a larger burger sandwich to begin with, egg was a tad over cooked, but other wise the sandwich was good. The onion rings tasted over cooked and oil tasted old.
- Rating 5.012/12/17I've been going to this location for over a year and have NEVER been greeted with a smile or seen anyone who appeared to be managment...until my most recent visit. Every employee who came across me greeted me and did so enthusiastically, this includes the manager who was so outgoing and friendly. I'll definitely be there more frequently.
- Rating 5.012/1/17I’ve been there 2 times so far , and both times I received good customer service and the food has been on time, so far so good!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17I ordered online and the food was ready when we got there and everything was perfect as usual! The staff are very friendly and always accommodating for special orders
- Rating 1.011/6/17upset !!! i was missing alot of food that was paid for.
- Rating 2.010/23/17The service was poor. I walked in once and was completely ignored. The second time I ordered food for pick-up, the order was messed up and I was disappointed. I'm too exhausted to place an order here again. 2 stars because the good was at least delicious.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Food was ready right on time. Servers were so friendly. Jaime is very polite and caring. The potatoes are simple and yet so delicious. But the breakfast sandwich was so good I could barely take my time to enjoy it.
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was ready at the right time. Nice and easy pickup. Both strips of turkey bacon were burnt to a crisp. I didn’t appreciate that at all. I was all the way home when I found that my bacon wasn’t edible.
- Rating 2.09/5/17Wait time was long,even after the estimated cook time. They also did not provide utensils or syrup for my pancakes.