Denny’s Hwy #18
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy #18
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy #18
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/25/18I love using the Denny's Online Ordering. It is very convenient on busy days. Me and my kids will pick out our dinners and put the order in and I will go pick it up within 15 mins.
- Rating 4.010/9/18I loved the food great customer service
- Rating 5.09/25/18I placed a breakfast order at 2:00am online and when I went to pick it up I was greeted by a friendly smiling staff. The order was waiting for me and as usual it was delicious. Great price, great service and great meal. Tom L.
- Rating 1.09/7/18MY ORDER WAS WRONG
- Rating 5.08/29/18So glad that Denny's delivers!!! The food is always amazing and delivery was super fast!
- Rating 5.08/22/18Excellent experience. Food could have been a bit warmer but overall it was perfect.
In the winter time because it gets so cold here, keeping breakfast foods “hot” upon delivery may be a struggle.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Thank You
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great food never had a problem. I always do online orders and it’s always waiting for me when I get there. Good job Denny crew
- Rating 5.06/19/18They offer great service
- Rating 4.04/9/18Always get good service and food here
- Rating 5.02/27/18I used the new online ordering feature and it is great. Very quick service and the orders have been spot on.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I always use the Denny's Online Ordering app to order dinner for me and my 2 sons. The food is always cooked perfect no matter what is ordered. The take out packaging is designed very well. It maximizes space by combining multiple items in a stacked container (as in a grand slam).
Also the food is always packaged up and ready to go. All I do is walk in , sign and walk out. I used to check to make sure it was all there, but no longer, because every time it has been spot on.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Food was good, but it got cold by the time I got it home, not sure if food was that hot when I got it, guy made me wait awhile to take food and it was sitting out on table in bags. Also salad on burgers were very wilted too. Not sure if I would order out again, but maybe just eat in. Also my daughter was supposed to get a side of plain toast but they gave her extra french toast instead
- Rating 5.01/21/18Superfast and easy. Would order again.
Thanks guys for a great meal :)
- Rating 4.01/2/18My order was correct and ready as promised.
- Rating 1.010/27/17Terrible. The food was not the same as I have previously ordered the same item. My wife got a 3rd container full of marinara sauce with her take out order. Completely dissatisfied
- Rating 5.09/25/17Very good, fast curtious service. Would do again
- Rating 5.08/21/17Food was delicious, staff was so kind when I got there, and it was so incredibly easy to order on my iPhone
- Rating 3.08/17/17I had mixed mixed experiences with this location. They have gotten better recently but sometimes fall short. There have been staff that argued with my wife over what the season item are available, to saying they have run out of certain toppings, my favorite was the signs on the door saying they are only serving soup and salad which we saw a handful of times for dinner. I recently used the online app and it actually works great, got what I wanted and was expected. Last time out though my burger was pretty much falling apart and the bun was all ripped on both sides making it messy to eat. This dennys was the place back in the 90s and honestly hope it can regain that same form again.