Denny’s Hwy #18
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy #18
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy #18
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/19/18They offer great service
- Rating 4.04/9/18Always get good service and food here
- Rating 5.02/27/18I used the new online ordering feature and it is great. Very quick service and the orders have been spot on.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I always use the Denny's Online Ordering app to order dinner for me and my 2 sons. The food is always cooked perfect no matter what is ordered. The take out packaging is designed very well. It maximizes space by combining multiple items in a stacked container (as in a grand slam).
Also the food is always packaged up and ready to go. All I do is walk in , sign and walk out. I used to check to make sure it was all there, but no longer, because every time it has been spot on.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Food was good, but it got cold by the time I got it home, not sure if food was that hot when I got it, guy made me wait awhile to take food and it was sitting out on table in bags. Also salad on burgers were very wilted too. Not sure if I would order out again, but maybe just eat in. Also my daughter was supposed to get a side of plain toast but they gave her extra french toast instead
- Rating 5.01/21/18Superfast and easy. Would order again.
Thanks guys for a great meal :)
- Rating 4.01/2/18My order was correct and ready as promised.
- Rating 1.010/27/17Terrible. The food was not the same as I have previously ordered the same item. My wife got a 3rd container full of marinara sauce with her take out order. Completely dissatisfied
- Rating 5.09/25/17Very good, fast curtious service. Would do again
- Rating 5.08/21/17Food was delicious, staff was so kind when I got there, and it was so incredibly easy to order on my iPhone
- Rating 3.08/17/17I had mixed mixed experiences with this location. They have gotten better recently but sometimes fall short. There have been staff that argued with my wife over what the season item are available, to saying they have run out of certain toppings, my favorite was the signs on the door saying they are only serving soup and salad which we saw a handful of times for dinner. I recently used the online app and it actually works great, got what I wanted and was expected. Last time out though my burger was pretty much falling apart and the bun was all ripped on both sides making it messy to eat. This dennys was the place back in the 90s and honestly hope it can regain that same form again.