For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Millville
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Millville
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/18Great job
- Rating 5.03/26/18We love Dennys Nd the Millville Location. Friendly, and clean!!! We also order online a lot.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Last time I went with my parents food was good, service good, atmosphere good. When I tried to use a 20% coupon the manager told me I could not use it because I needed to printed it. I have used coupons like that many times on my phone at Denny's in Vineland and Millville. I was disappointed at his decision of not taking my coupon and not pleasing the costumer when other managers did. Also the take out size container of the chicken noodle soup is extremely small compare to the size provided at the Vineland location.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Outstanding value, I ordered carry out and the customer service representative was very professional and friendly while providing excellent service. She made me smile because it’s uncommon to receive such genuinely friendly service. My meal was hot and delicious. Keep up the good work and promote the representative to management.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The foods presentation made it obvious the chef takes great pride in the work he does as he should, the food was prepared promptly and seasoned excellently 10/10 i would go again.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I give the one star rating not for the location but for the marketing team because I ordered and created a new account online to receive a free grandslam and had to pay for both that I ordered this day. when I called customer service they said it has to dealt with by the marketing team and that there is NO NUMBER to reach them at. I AM HIGHLY UPSET!
this location looked well kept tho, nothi ng against the location but I need help resolving this and have GOT NONE!
- Rating 5.01/10/18Made for those 2 A.M cravings call and pick up
- Rating 4.011/28/17Everything was good. However, had my husband not gone over the order, one of the breakfast orders was missing. When we got home, the English muffin order and one of the wheat toast orders was missing.