Denny’s Tilton Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tilton Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tilton Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/14/18Usually order late night but it's usually busy.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was good and hot
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good food and good price.
- Rating 5.01/5/18I love Dennys and the Location I order my food from. Great service, clean restaurant and great food.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered online and when I arrived the food was not even close to being ready. I understand that this was a busy day but if there was going to be a significant delay I feel that this should have been communicated. The staff was very rude when I inquired about the extended wait time. Again I understand it was busy but the general attitude of not wanting to be bothered really isn’t acceptable. I enjoy your food but this particular location is horrible. I can’t remember a time when I have dined in or taken out and not had an issue. I have expressed these concerns to the various “managers” and the standard response is that they will discount the check and then they walk away. It isn’t about receiving a discount it is about getting the correct order and having a manager who genuinely wants feedback, both positive and negative. This last visit will probably be my last.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Ordered online when I arrived 40 minutes later my ticket was still hanging behind the front desk.
- Rating 4.011/30/17food was good as always, but there were a couple minor elements missing. it was a thanksgiving dinner and none of the 3 trays we ordered had cranberry sauce with them as promised... my daughter also asked for ranch with her raw veggies which was also missing. So goo effort food was plentiful and hot, but just some minor misses
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love this place everyone is friendly and nice the service is always great...
- Rating 1.08/21/17This is the third time I've done online ordering and the third time that when I went to pick my order up that it wasn't even started, with my order still sitting in the printer. Also the third time I had to hang around for an additional 20 minutes for my food. But this was the first time that on top of me having to wait all that time, I get home to find an item completely missing. I called them and told me to come pick it up, but I was not driving an additional 10 minutes up and 10 minutes home for fries, even though that was the one thing I really wanted. Don't bother doing online ordering if the paper is just going to sit there and not get looked at. (And all three times it was after 11pm, so it wasn't like during lunch rush.) Great good, totally shoddy services.
- Rating 1.08/18/17Customer service not all that good.