Denny’s Tilton Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tilton Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tilton Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/15/19Awesome food😁
- Rating 5.012/4/18I love denny's,is the favorite place for me and my family.
- Rating 1.011/14/18Terrible to-go service. My boyfriend and I go to the restaurant frequently and the service is always great, but anytime we order online or telephone for a take out order there is ALWAYS a problem. Last weekend was the last straw and we will no longer be getting take out which we do often and it’s a shame because the food is wonderful. We put an order in and was told to pick it up at a certain time, and once again we get there and they didn’t even see there was an order placed until it was brought to their attention. I work in the restaurant business and understand there are mistakes made sometimes, especially when it’s busy, but it wasn’t a busy night. Then, they instructed us to place orders on the phone from now on, but even when we order on the phone they always seem to mess up. Why is there even an online ordering system?
- Rating 5.010/10/18I'm not just saying this because I work at this location. Before I started working for the company I was a customer for years and each time I went/go in I am treated with warmth and kindness no matter what time of the day it is.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I tried the online ordering service, never again. They didn’t have my order ready, tried to imply that I didn’t hit submit on my request and never admitted that they messed up. The machine was never turned on so my order didn’t get printed. I ended up wanting a refund since it was taking them more than 20 mins to fix their mistake. I’d think twice before doing that again. Ended up going to McDonalds instead.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Should have an option on online orders to leave a tip for the person preparing it
- Rating 5.09/25/18Server was very friendly! Online order was accurate with all condiments, utensils, etc supplied. A good experience overall.
- Rating 4.08/15/18The food was good but my bacon soggy.
The young lady was so nice.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great
- Rating 1.08/1/18This time out we had terrible service. Ordered on line, went to the store in northfield nj, and stood there for at least 10 minutes until someone finally decided to help us. Very disappointing, usually good service, but we are thinking about boycotting Dennys altogether now.
- Rating 1.07/24/18We order takeout from Denny's Online most weekends. This last Sunday, July 22nd, we were charged for milkshakes that we did not receive and the entire order was wrong. I called to speak with the manager on duty who I spoke with before I left about the charge on my credit card, and she never came to the phone. My husband and I are very disappointed in the lack of service that day. I understand weekends are busy, however there is no excuse for my entire order being wrong.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Usually order late night but it's usually busy.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was good and hot
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good food and good price.
- Rating 5.01/5/18I love Dennys and the Location I order my food from. Great service, clean restaurant and great food.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered online and when I arrived the food was not even close to being ready. I understand that this was a busy day but if there was going to be a significant delay I feel that this should have been communicated. The staff was very rude when I inquired about the extended wait time. Again I understand it was busy but the general attitude of not wanting to be bothered really isn’t acceptable. I enjoy your food but this particular location is horrible. I can’t remember a time when I have dined in or taken out and not had an issue. I have expressed these concerns to the various “managers” and the standard response is that they will discount the check and then they walk away. It isn’t about receiving a discount it is about getting the correct order and having a manager who genuinely wants feedback, both positive and negative. This last visit will probably be my last.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Ordered online when I arrived 40 minutes later my ticket was still hanging behind the front desk.
- Rating 4.011/30/17food was good as always, but there were a couple minor elements missing. it was a thanksgiving dinner and none of the 3 trays we ordered had cranberry sauce with them as promised... my daughter also asked for ranch with her raw veggies which was also missing. So goo effort food was plentiful and hot, but just some minor misses
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love this place everyone is friendly and nice the service is always great...
- Rating 1.08/21/17This is the third time I've done online ordering and the third time that when I went to pick my order up that it wasn't even started, with my order still sitting in the printer. Also the third time I had to hang around for an additional 20 minutes for my food. But this was the first time that on top of me having to wait all that time, I get home to find an item completely missing. I called them and told me to come pick it up, but I was not driving an additional 10 minutes up and 10 minutes home for fries, even though that was the one thing I really wanted. Don't bother doing online ordering if the paper is just going to sit there and not get looked at. (And all three times it was after 11pm, so it wasn't like during lunch rush.) Great good, totally shoddy services.