Denny’s W Landis Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Landis Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Landis Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/8/18I placed a delivery order and the response time was excellent. The food was good and hot. I also enjoyed the free delivery at the end of July.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/27/17The food was cold, lacjed flavor, was small in size and I waited over 20 minutes upon arriving after ordering on line. My dinner rolls and silverware were missing.
- Rating 3.010/26/17I was missing items groom my order and was I too much of a rush to go back, so i paid for items i didn't receive.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Denny’s is good. I wish they delivered
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent place
- Rating 4.09/5/17The rumner who grabbed my food tilted the bag and totally mixed up my food. This is unacceptable.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Been a Denny's customer since childhood. As always, the food is top notch, always hot and delicious. Customer experience is 100% because of friendly, professional staff. They are always willing to go the extra step. My only negative experience is the wait when I order online. Last time, I waited 25 minutes at the register for someone while my food sat there and got cold.
- Rating 1.08/21/17The food was terrible! I spent almost $30.00 and the food was cold on pick up, I had 2 very small scoops of mashed and my steak wasn't well done like I asked. Then I wanted bacon on my burger and no tomatoes but there was tomatoes on it and the bacon was on the side. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER and I goto Dennys weekly.
- Rating 3.08/17/17My food was ordered for take out and was cold and looked messy in the container.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Quick great food