Denny’s W Landis Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Landis Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Landis Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/24/18Quick friendly service. Convenient menu options and hours of operation.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Me gusto la calidad de los productos, la presentacion y valor
- Rating 1.09/20/18We recieved the worst food poisoning from these meals, so bad that we're terrified to eat there again. We've been coming to Denny's since we were children but never have we had an experience like that. The rice was hard and crunchy, the buffalo tenders were soggy aand the sauce was off. Needless to say that was about $20+ wasted. We still love dennys cuz it's part of our childhood, but we wont be back for a while.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Food was missing out of meal
- Rating 5.08/8/18I placed a delivery order and the response time was excellent. The food was good and hot. I also enjoyed the free delivery at the end of July.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/27/17The food was cold, lacjed flavor, was small in size and I waited over 20 minutes upon arriving after ordering on line. My dinner rolls and silverware were missing.
- Rating 3.010/26/17I was missing items groom my order and was I too much of a rush to go back, so i paid for items i didn't receive.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Denny’s is good. I wish they delivered
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent place
- Rating 4.09/5/17The rumner who grabbed my food tilted the bag and totally mixed up my food. This is unacceptable.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Been a Denny's customer since childhood. As always, the food is top notch, always hot and delicious. Customer experience is 100% because of friendly, professional staff. They are always willing to go the extra step. My only negative experience is the wait when I order online. Last time, I waited 25 minutes at the register for someone while my food sat there and got cold.
- Rating 1.08/21/17The food was terrible! I spent almost $30.00 and the food was cold on pick up, I had 2 very small scoops of mashed and my steak wasn't well done like I asked. Then I wanted bacon on my burger and no tomatoes but there was tomatoes on it and the bacon was on the side. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER and I goto Dennys weekly.
- Rating 3.08/17/17My food was ordered for take out and was cold and looked messy in the container.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Quick great food