Denny’s W Landis Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Landis Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Landis Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/24/18Quick friendly service. Convenient menu options and hours of operation.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Me gusto la calidad de los productos, la presentacion y valor
- Rating 1.09/20/18We recieved the worst food poisoning from these meals, so bad that we're terrified to eat there again. We've been coming to Denny's since we were children but never have we had an experience like that. The rice was hard and crunchy, the buffalo tenders were soggy aand the sauce was off. Needless to say that was about $20+ wasted. We still love dennys cuz it's part of our childhood, but we wont be back for a while.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Food was missing out of meal
- Rating 5.08/8/18I placed a delivery order and the response time was excellent. The food was good and hot. I also enjoyed the free delivery at the end of July.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/27/17The food was cold, lacjed flavor, was small in size and I waited over 20 minutes upon arriving after ordering on line. My dinner rolls and silverware were missing.
- Rating 3.010/26/17I was missing items groom my order and was I too much of a rush to go back, so i paid for items i didn't receive.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Denny’s is good. I wish they delivered
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent place
- Rating 4.09/5/17The rumner who grabbed my food tilted the bag and totally mixed up my food. This is unacceptable.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Been a Denny's customer since childhood. As always, the food is top notch, always hot and delicious. Customer experience is 100% because of friendly, professional staff. They are always willing to go the extra step. My only negative experience is the wait when I order online. Last time, I waited 25 minutes at the register for someone while my food sat there and got cold.
- Rating 1.08/21/17The food was terrible! I spent almost $30.00 and the food was cold on pick up, I had 2 very small scoops of mashed and my steak wasn't well done like I asked. Then I wanted bacon on my burger and no tomatoes but there was tomatoes on it and the bacon was on the side. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER and I goto Dennys weekly.
- Rating 3.08/17/17My food was ordered for take out and was cold and looked messy in the container.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Quick great food