Denny’s San Mateo Blvd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Mateo Blvd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Mateo Blvd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/20/18Great for take-out!Response from Denny's9/25/18Hi there Arthur. We are so glad you enjoyed your take-out experience with us! We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!
- Rating 2.09/6/18Order done incorrect.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Very good breakfast. Requested extra butter.
- Rating 4.01/19/18It's a great convenience to order a Denny's meal online. Unfortunately, the site has a flaw in its design. You should be able to select more than one of the foods in a category. When eating at Denny's I like a high protein "build your own" grand slam. So I order (2) sides of turkey bacon, (1) sausage and (1) scrambled eggs. Online I can only get one in the bacon category. Still, it was delicious having wheat pancakes as my fourth choice in the meal.
- Rating 4.010/10/17My experience at the restaurant was fantastic. The hostess was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. My order was ready and correct when I arrived. I'm not giving 5 stars because of the online and promotional experience. It took several attempts to place my order because the website wasn't functioning properly. I placed the order online to take advantage of the Hulu promotion, but I haven't received anything for the 2 month free Hulu subscription or any communication regarding next steps or what to expect.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Fast n friendly service