Denny’s Menaul Blvd NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Menaul Blvd NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Menaul Blvd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19In the wee hours of a Friday, I placed on online order at my local Denny's: the food was fresh and well made, from sunny-side up eggs to the Superbird, and was ready 15 minutes after my order was placed. The staff was friendly, but a bit slow to respond once I arrived. That's to be expected, when the only people working are the cook and a single waiter. And I'd like to complain that there was no way for me to include a tip on my debit card, neither on the website nor the restaurant. I'd have given them cash, if I'd had any. It would be nice if the computer wizard could rectify this. Overall, though, tasty food at a time when hamburgers and tacos are the reigning fare.
- Rating 4.012/5/18I think the deal on T-Mobil Tuesday was pretty weird. A great deal on pancakes, and I got some of the sides too. But COME ON, why only available as take-out? Who wants pancakes and eggs cold? Only available as take out is just plain dumb!
- Rating 1.012/4/18Our last order was given to someone else. We had to wait an hour to get it corrected, and then not everything was sent. I was very dissatisfied with the situation and the lack of effort to correct it in a more timely manner.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Thank you for serving us on Thanksgiving. Everything was perfect!
- Rating 5.010/10/18My ToGo specialist was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure everything was in the bag so I didn't have to make sure everything was there! The only thing I would change is to be able to tip the server when paying online! I had to return back the next day to give a cash tip... I was a server before and we need to live off of tips and a Togo order would help if we took our time to prep the Togo order. Thanks so much!
- Rating 1.09/10/18They didn't give me my drinks with my to go order. When I called to let the the server/hostess know she seemed really annoyed and told me I had to speak to a manager. I ended up have to come back and pick up my drinks.
- Rating 1.08/28/18This is for the denny’s On Menaul and Juan Tabo. I ordered food for my family and I on Sunday morning online, 2 1/2 hours before I had a MRI scheduled that I couldn’t reschedule. When I went to go pick up the food there were signs all over the store that it was closed!! You took my ordered sent a confirmation email and deducted my checking account but never gave me my food. I called the number given online and there was no answer I called the San Mateo Denny’s and the manager was very nice and tried his best to help me even though it had nothing to do with his store. He tried to get the ordered transferred to his store but was told that he could not do that. That I would have to pay AGAIN and get a refund from the Denny’s I ordered from. Two days later u am still waiting for someone to call from your company to make this right or at the very least give me my money back and i have heard nothing!! I have told anyone that will listen about my experience and when they reopen you will see me there!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Daa establishment has performed an outstanding service in all categories. Even though there may have been some glitches in the mobile app I think the service is awesome and performs an above-average capacity. I would highly recommend this establishment to all my friends and family.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food is excellent but when you have to wait 20 minutes for 3 club sandwiches, something is seriously wrong. A+ for the quality of food, D- for length of time.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Good food, Fair priced, portion size needs to be bigger.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Quick and delicious!
- Rating 4.08/17/17I like to order online because it's a lot easier for me. I was having trouble with the site so I called the store and they couldn't take my order because it was after 10 pm. So I was going to have to go down to the store and place the order. I place my orders ahead of time, so they're ready when I get there. Not go down there, order, and wait 15-20 min. Just please make sure the site is functioning properly! Oh, and maybe invest in some security so that your employees aren't getting robbed and hurt from robberies. Their lives are worth much more than what you guys pay them. Thank you!