Denny’s Coors Road NW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Coors Road NW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Coors Road NW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18great value super slam
- Rating 5.012/4/18My to go order was great with the exception of my missing toast. Everything was delicious.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Cashier was very professional and polite.
- Rating 1.07/23/18Did an online order and when I got there the place was closed. There needs to be a way for the app and website to let people know a location is closed
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great service!!!!!
- Rating 1.01/9/18They did not give me my full order when I went to pick first time when I went second time they took 20 minutes to give me my order right and the there was two waitress really rude and mean to the customers complaing they hate there job
- Rating 5.09/5/17The new Denny's On Demand is so easy and simple to use. With my work schedule I don't typically have time to sit and eat so this service is nice to have. This location on Coors provided amazing service. I was greeted right away and the food was ready to go. The food was delicious and now I've downloaded the App for future use.