Denny’s San Antonio Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Antonio Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Antonio Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/6/184th positive experience with this facility...
ORDER was placed online and was impeccably prepared and ready by pick up... they work hard here.... head bowed in appreciation
- Rating 1.011/6/18On my last 2 on line orders I was not satisfied, my hamburgers were not what we expected, and on my second on line order there were items missing. Not to happy.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Online order placed the evening of August 3rd, 2018, for pick-up at 4:30AM August 4th, 2018 in Glendora, California.. Very easy and convenient. Order was ready upon pick-up and, like usual, delicious. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Fantastic! Our order was perfect and the online process was super easy. An amazing deal on the $5.99 slam.
- Rating 3.03/16/18The server was pleasant, the meal was good. I have noticed a decline over my last few visits though in regard to the quality of the service/food. This last visit I had ordered a side sauce of creamy siriacha, it was missed and when I was given it, it was not in the normal cup and also wasn't creamy siriacha, it was just siriacha. It took the server some time to gather it so I am assuming that it was either not readily available as normal or was out. Additionally, the last time I received an order of the bacon cheddar tots they were single orbs of amazingness, this most recent time it was tots covered in cheese and bacon chunks, not bad mind you, but not what it was before.
- Rating 5.03/14/18This was a great experience! Online ordering was easy and my order was ready when I got there to pick it up.
- Rating 5.01/31/18It was perfect thank you ! I was suppose to get a free grand slam if I used the new online order my first time and of it was on January which it was ? I haven’t received anything on this yet ?
- Rating 1.01/2/18I was disappointed with the to go order. I ordered a dessert I didn’t receive it. It took an hour for the order to be ready. And then it was cold.
- Rating 5.011/21/17Great as always!
- Rating 5.011/19/17Great job!
- Rating 4.010/27/17I ordered online and it was ready when I got there...easy-peasy!
- Rating 3.010/26/17in the notes of my online order, I requested fork and napkins because I was in a hotel ... guess what they forgot to pack in my to go order? yep, fork & napkins, no eating utensils, LOL
food was good, had the prime salad, but might have been even better if not eating with my fingers
- Rating 2.09/19/17I ordered $77+ of food and upon arrival was told tater tots were not a valuable would fries be ok. I agreed easily and,with NO malcontent. Then I was brought 1 of the 3ea. meals I ordered only to remind them i had 3 of each meals all of which my tired coworkers agreed to order to make it less of a burden upon your staff. We received the,fries with no cheese as the tater tots would have come. We received or,order 58mins. later. All of the eggs were cold. The burgers were good and tasteful and fresh. There were hardly any fries in ANY of the trays. The hostess was magnificent and very apologetic and at first I thought it was overboard, but $77+ later I appreciate her conviction and she is,the ONLY saving grace for my future business. I had a girlfriend and love that worked at Dennys and always share a little of my memories,when I visit but, thus was a very, very, bad visit!!! I love the online concept but, your system is,flawed somewhere!!!!