Denny’s San Antonio Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Antonio Drive
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Antonio Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/21/17Great as always!
- Rating 5.011/19/17Great job!
- Rating 4.010/27/17I ordered online and it was ready when I got there...easy-peasy!
- Rating 3.010/26/17in the notes of my online order, I requested fork and napkins because I was in a hotel ... guess what they forgot to pack in my to go order? yep, fork & napkins, no eating utensils, LOL
food was good, had the prime salad, but might have been even better if not eating with my fingers
- Rating 2.09/19/17I ordered $77+ of food and upon arrival was told tater tots were not a valuable would fries be ok. I agreed easily and,with NO malcontent. Then I was brought 1 of the 3ea. meals I ordered only to remind them i had 3 of each meals all of which my tired coworkers agreed to order to make it less of a burden upon your staff. We received the,fries with no cheese as the tater tots would have come. We received or,order 58mins. later. All of the eggs were cold. The burgers were good and tasteful and fresh. There were hardly any fries in ANY of the trays. The hostess was magnificent and very apologetic and at first I thought it was overboard, but $77+ later I appreciate her conviction and she is,the ONLY saving grace for my future business. I had a girlfriend and love that worked at Dennys and always share a little of my memories,when I visit but, thus was a very, very, bad visit!!! I love the online concept but, your system is,flawed somewhere!!!!