Denny’s Avalon Rd NW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Avalon Rd NW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Avalon Rd NW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/27/18I always have a pleasant experience at Denny's. I admit some experiences are better than others but most dining experiences are good.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service at this location. Top notch!
- Rating 5.02/20/18very happy with service and meal.
- Rating 1.02/20/18pancakes ice cold.
asked for eggs over easy ..... over hard
will not do business with you again.
- Rating 4.01/31/18Saturday morning services seemed better that Friday's
- Rating 2.01/30/18I ordered a slam in anticipation of getting another for free. Like the promotion said. The fine print didn't say I had to order in 24hrs To get the second free. After paying for the second one, both plates had little to no egg.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Always great!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always a hit! Specialty cakes and jalapeno bacon is outstanding!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Happy with speed and food. Thanks
- Rating 3.010/17/17There was no issues with my food however this store seems to have a problem with to go orders. My latest visit my order was set to be ready at 7:42pm. I got there around 7:45pm as I know they run late on their order. I checked in with guy he said it was almost up and it was already paid. At exactly 8pm I was getting impatient as two other gentleman who said they have been waiting forever that were there before me were impatient as well. We both asked for a manager who would not speak to us but had the boy speak relay message. At 8:16pm, 34 minutes after my pick up time was scheduled the boy came out again and delivered the food. Should people not do online orders as its never a priority or will this be fixed. If I dine in the experience is great but this is only 1 of the bad experiences with to go ordering
- Rating 1.010/3/17It’s sad that every time me and my girlfriend get an online order from here there is always something wrong. This time I didn’t receive my pancakes (like alway) and there was supppsed to be over easy eggs but was given scrambled.
- Rating 1.09/12/17Ordered and paid online before arrival. Went inside to check in and see if my order was ready and I was ignored for over 10 minutes (employees walked past me more than 4 times, they even sat another couple standing next to me who had arrived later than myself).
I finally had to get in the way of an employee walking by to get noticed. I asked her if she could check on my food, she said that she would. A few minutes I see her on the other side of the restaurant wiping tables. I found another employee, and after he was off of the phone, I asked him to check the order.
He went back, grabbed the bag and the asked if I wanted an item that I had paid for or not. I said yes and he said they were confused about it and that's what took so long, he then went to the back to get said item.
All in all from the time I placed the order and the time I received the order, it had been 45 minutes, for an omelet and dip-able veggies.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great service will come again
- Rating 5.08/10/17Fast service. Food was very good. We will order again.