Denny’s Towne Center Lane S.E.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Towne Center Lane S.E.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Towne Center Lane S.E.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/24/18good food, excellent delivery time and overall a fine fine experience. Will DEFINITELY give repeat business!
- Rating 1.09/20/18Asked for eggs to be well-done, but not dried out. Bacon was overdone and burnt. Pancakes were burnt, smelled burnt, and they only had a burnt taste. Instead of packing the french fries we ordered, we received a fruit bowl. Ordered two sides of turkey bacon and only received one. Didn't receive any butter or syrup for the pancakes. And the red skinned potatoes were overcooked to the point of being crunchy. Worst Denny's experience and I have ordered from Denny's App to-go around the country. The cooks and servers need to pay more attention. I didn't have time to call because I needed to go to bed and head out-of-town the very next day. I'm from Tennessee, so I won't be back anytime soon. So it was a very disappointing meal for both my mom and I.
- Rating 1.09/11/18My second time using Denny's on Demand. I ordered biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were dry and hard. It came with hash browns, it was burnt and felt like eating dirt. I also ordered chicken tenders and asked for the sauce to be on the side. Nope, it was covered with sauce. The price of a soda is too much for the size that they give you. Bad food.
- Rating 3.07/18/18Missing my pancakes but they are only $2 so not to bad
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food is always excellent as is the service.. all the employees are super friendly and helpful.. not just at this location but all Denny's I visit.... By far the best breakfast in town for a reasonable price
- Rating 5.01/31/18Service here is always prompt and attentive, and food prepared to order. Cee-cee is the best waitress on the planet. She should be manager!
- Rating 3.01/31/18I only do take out if possible because the service is terrible. The manager is friendly and welcoming but the actual servers do not make one want to tip.
- Rating 1.01/17/18This was my first time order on line and I’m not happy at all I was Waiting a long time for my 2 orders of pankakes, the restaurant seems like short staff one of the servers bring just half of my order so I have to wait on other 5 minuets for the rest of my order
- Rating 5.012/27/17Very convenient and the food is always good.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great service and had no issues. I wish they can add Samsung pay and pay cash at the store.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Stellar customer service!
- Rating 5.09/19/17Convenient, courteous, clean and freshly good food. Every time I eat here.