Denny’s US 550
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US 550
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US 550
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.06/26/18The staff was very accommodating when I said I was missing an item. Apparently When the order prints in the kitchen, it doesn’t include the dessert. I had to show my receipt. If there is a way to fix that, I’m sure that would be helpful for both customers and staff. It’s happened to me both times I’ve used the website to order. As a result, I won’t be using the website in the future.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Every time i do an order online and pick it up something is not correct. Zesty nachos were more like just chips. Disappointing.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food was tasty and quick, and the service was great!
- Rating 3.012/27/17The food that I got was perfectly satisfactory but the staff forgot to include the free pie that we had also had on our order.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Something is missing or not prepared the way it was ordered.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Very fast accurate service
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered online because I had limited time. I arrived to the restaurant to find out my order was not ready. I had ordered only two milkshakes... I was already quoted 20 minutes online. Upon arrival, employees were smoking out front and my order hadn't been started and had to wait an additional 20 minutes. I've worked for restaurants for years and this is not good service.
- Rating 4.09/6/17Food always taste good