For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Clovis
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Clovis
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/31/18Good food, friendly staff! I love the flexibility to order and pay online!Response from Denny's11/14/18Colina,
Thank you for your great review!
- Rating 2.08/14/18when we order online, the order is never ready when its supposed to be and its never correct.
- Rating 2.07/16/18Make sure they have enough cooks.
- Rating 2.06/26/18We ordered several meals for pick up and half of our order was wrong, missing or cold. We called to get our order corrected and had to wait another 20 minutes to pick up our corrected order. Staff was curteous but minimally apologetic. We had family in town so instead of sitting down to have a big breakfast together we had to deal with a massive inconvenience and we did not get to eat together. When going in the second time to pick up the food we weren’t even offered a face to face apology, which would have gone a long way, instead we were just handed our food and sent on our way. It would also be nice if condiments and cutlery was included with to go orders.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was great! A little slow when I arrived to pick up but otherwise great service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18great food, easy ordering online, need a way to get military discount for online orders
- Rating 1.01/30/18I placed a online order for the bourbon chicken skillet and there was no bourbon sauce. I called and asked about it and was told that they ran out. I asked to speak with a manager and was told she was in a meeting and will give me a call back so i got no response and i want my money back.
- Rating 3.01/3/18I have ordered food from this particular Danny's several times, both over the phone and through the Danny's App. They usually forget an item from my list or don't have my food ready. Admittedly they are very busy on Sundays mornings, but I still expect them to get my order right. I have had to tell them on 2 occasions that my French Toast Slam comes with both an orange juice and a coffee. I received neither until I mentioned it. I actually like the food served but when I have to wait long or wait until my food gets cold because they keep forgetting to put the items I ordered with my meal makes for not a good experience. If they could get better organized I would gladly give 5 stars. The people there are very courteous and friendly, but that isn't all you need to have good service. You also need accuracy and efficiency.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Food was awesome!