For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Clovis
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Clovis
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/31/18Good food, friendly staff! I love the flexibility to order and pay online!Response from Denny's11/14/18Colina,
Thank you for your great review!
- Rating 2.08/14/18when we order online, the order is never ready when its supposed to be and its never correct.
- Rating 2.07/16/18Make sure they have enough cooks.
- Rating 2.06/26/18We ordered several meals for pick up and half of our order was wrong, missing or cold. We called to get our order corrected and had to wait another 20 minutes to pick up our corrected order. Staff was curteous but minimally apologetic. We had family in town so instead of sitting down to have a big breakfast together we had to deal with a massive inconvenience and we did not get to eat together. When going in the second time to pick up the food we weren’t even offered a face to face apology, which would have gone a long way, instead we were just handed our food and sent on our way. It would also be nice if condiments and cutlery was included with to go orders.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was great! A little slow when I arrived to pick up but otherwise great service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18great food, easy ordering online, need a way to get military discount for online orders
- Rating 1.01/30/18I placed a online order for the bourbon chicken skillet and there was no bourbon sauce. I called and asked about it and was told that they ran out. I asked to speak with a manager and was told she was in a meeting and will give me a call back so i got no response and i want my money back.
- Rating 3.01/3/18I have ordered food from this particular Danny's several times, both over the phone and through the Danny's App. They usually forget an item from my list or don't have my food ready. Admittedly they are very busy on Sundays mornings, but I still expect them to get my order right. I have had to tell them on 2 occasions that my French Toast Slam comes with both an orange juice and a coffee. I received neither until I mentioned it. I actually like the food served but when I have to wait long or wait until my food gets cold because they keep forgetting to put the items I ordered with my meal makes for not a good experience. If they could get better organized I would gladly give 5 stars. The people there are very courteous and friendly, but that isn't all you need to have good service. You also need accuracy and efficiency.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Food was awesome!