For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Edgewood
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Edgewood
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18The food we got was good, but I ordered & paid for strawberries and whipped cream, the waitress that handed them to me said she put them in the bag, and they weren't there when I got home. Very disappointed, but not worth going all the way back to get it. I'll check it before I leave the next time I order online!
- Rating 5.010/26/18Food was good as usual.
- Rating 3.010/3/18ok
- Rating 5.09/26/18Good as always.
- Rating 3.09/26/18Things were busy and didn’t check my order before leaving. Mistake. One order was missing the scrambled eggs.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Always good service and good food.
- Rating 5.08/14/18It was good. Better to go in and sit down than take away.
- Rating 2.04/10/18The people are really nice there, but I paid almost $13 for the World’s Tiniest Omelette. I was very disappointed in the food.
- Rating 1.04/9/18We have ordered online several times and had good experiences, the last order we got was bad food, rice was undercooked, hard and clumpy. The squash was over cooked hard and dry. Chicken tenders were over cooked hard and dry, mashed potatoes and gravy were cold. We would have sent plates back if we were at the restaurant but we weren’t. May never order carry out again.
- Rating 4.01/30/18FYI...I left this review on your Facebook page on 1/21/18.
Hey Denny's, it doesn't appear anyone from the restaurant actually looks at this page but I just wanted to give a little constructive criticism. When a customer places an order to go & is waiting in the lobby it is best for an employee not to say the item is gross (to another employee.) As it turns out the veggie burger & fries were delicious so thank you to the cook! Also the woman who took my order was great too.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food was good and fast. I love ordering online.
- Rating 5.01/2/18The servers are always so sweet and quick too!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Fast and convenient. Couldn't ask for more
- Rating 2.08/29/17I ordered the Prime Rib Cobb Salad, again. Last two times it was a salad worthy of its price. This time I got a handful of mixed greens, 3 slices of brown avocado, about 7 bacon pieces that tasted burnt (my dogs liked it!), 6- 1/2 x 1" pieces of tough prime rib, cheese- where??, a little egg and about 10 cherry tomatoes which had started to go bad. The good thing?? They actually put extra ranch dressing in the bag this time. We live far enough away to make having Denny's a treat. We can't just bring it back and wait for something else. When dinner is picked up, it WAS assumed that it would to be what we ordered online, and would be a quality dish with excellent ingredients worthy of the prices. Sorry Denny's, but this family won't be back for a while, if at all. Yes, one bad dinner will do that. Thank you for your time. Roxie G.