Denny’s Sidney Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sidney Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sidney Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/11/18My experience was not great! My food was not how I ordered it at all. I rarely come to get food from this dennys but it sucked I wont be going back anytime soon.
- Rating 2.011/6/18I order 2 order of pancakes and only received one, but couldn’t call or go back
- Rating 2.010/16/18I did two online orders in two days, Sat & Sun. The first had a lot of moving parts and add-ons, it was perfectly done. The second all I did was order two of the exact same thing (buffalo chic tenders) I didn't
check the order when I left until getting back to the hotel. I only got one order of the Buffalo chic tenders. So simple, simple screw up costs me half my order. I did take a picture and was planning on taking the pic and receipt the next day, to see if the manager would make right, too busy, and I didn't go back that same night, just tired and didn't want to leave the hotel again. If the second, simple order had been correct you would have gotten five stars, if there was a half star you would have got two and a half for one awesome and one bad order.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food is always delicious! The manager, and staff are always very polite and friendly.
- Rating 4.03/20/18It was good, food was good. The cashier was very nice, except I didn’t pick up my food on time and it was a little cold. Other than that, it was good.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Good food. But they didn’t include the English muffin with my slam.
- Rating 5.01/23/18The people here are great. The food is great but the service is really excellent. I ordered online once and received the wrong order. Yet, when I called, the manager took care of it right away without hesitation. No excuses just great service.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Order ready in a timely manner. Good food.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Good food. Unfortunately not all ordered was sent home