Denny’s Sidney Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sidney Dr
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sidney Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19Great! Food was good. Timing was excellent!
- Rating 1.012/11/18My experience was not great! My food was not how I ordered it at all. I rarely come to get food from this dennys but it sucked I wont be going back anytime soon.
- Rating 2.011/6/18I order 2 order of pancakes and only received one, but couldn’t call or go back
- Rating 2.010/16/18I did two online orders in two days, Sat & Sun. The first had a lot of moving parts and add-ons, it was perfectly done. The second all I did was order two of the exact same thing (buffalo chic tenders) I didn't
check the order when I left until getting back to the hotel. I only got one order of the Buffalo chic tenders. So simple, simple screw up costs me half my order. I did take a picture and was planning on taking the pic and receipt the next day, to see if the manager would make right, too busy, and I didn't go back that same night, just tired and didn't want to leave the hotel again. If the second, simple order had been correct you would have gotten five stars, if there was a half star you would have got two and a half for one awesome and one bad order.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food is always delicious! The manager, and staff are always very polite and friendly.
- Rating 4.03/20/18It was good, food was good. The cashier was very nice, except I didn’t pick up my food on time and it was a little cold. Other than that, it was good.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Good food. But they didn’t include the English muffin with my slam.
- Rating 5.01/23/18The people here are great. The food is great but the service is really excellent. I ordered online once and received the wrong order. Yet, when I called, the manager took care of it right away without hesitation. No excuses just great service.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Order ready in a timely manner. Good food.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Good food. Unfortunately not all ordered was sent home