Denny’s Bataan Memorial Hwy West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bataan Memorial Hwy West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bataan Memorial Hwy West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very quick and clean restaurant...will definitely be a repeat customer.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Order was not ready on time and there was only one other customer in the restaurant. Food was undercooked make 2 of my guests sick
- Rating 1.07/24/18For the third time this Denny’s restaurant horribly messed up our order and there was no offer of anything to make up for it. We were just told to come back and pick up the stuff they forgot /messed up. And the lady w talked to claimed to be the manager then said at the end of the call the actual manager would call us. And they have not and it’s been a week.
Never going back to ordering from this Denny’s ever again.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Nicest crew anytime of the day. More like a family serving and cooking for you. I order a lot online for pickup and it’s always ready and correct and they seem to me by name. They never forget to say “welcome to Denny’s “, and they keep the place very clean. I am very pleased with my experience’s and glad to only be 4 blocks away since I am a disabled veteran and not a very good cook. Keep up the good work, thanks George Ames
- Rating 5.07/11/18Good food as always
- Rating 2.06/26/18I ordered the build your own grand slam with 2 biscuits one which was a part of the meal and one I had to pay $1.29 extra for that I didn’t receive!!!!!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great food, great service. Very pleased!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service. Will definitely be returning.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Awful service. Got most of our order wrong and were rude about it.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service at this location. They always have my order ready on time with everything I need.
- Rating 4.01/3/18Order was ready when I got there but extra meatballs ordered were not included.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent customer service and will return again.
- Rating 5.012/13/17They were fast and nice i was really hungry and they did not delay on my order.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Always a pleasure to eat breakfast here. Good food and a great wait-staff.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent service
- Rating 5.010/26/17This location is great. They're always quick and professional. My order is always ready on time.
- Rating 2.08/21/17Terrible. Was seventeen minutes past time it was suppose to be done and they were still working on it. Then found out they didn't even put one of my items in there. Had to go back, staff asked if I wanted dressing on my salad three times after I said no and then gave me attitude as though I was inhuman for not having it. Never seemed or even said sorry for the missing food, was rude. I keep having problems with this dennys. I'm done. Not going to this dennys again.