Denny’s Emilio Lopez Loop
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Emilio Lopez Loop
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Emilio Lopez Loop
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/21/19They never get the orders right. Staff 8s usually friendly.
- Rating 2.011/28/18Generally this is good store with good service when we dine in.
This review is based on our Thanksgiving order of the, "Family Holiday Turkey Dinner".
The turkey contained two complete slices of turkey and about a cup of small, burned pieces and chunks. It made almost three servings equivalent to 2-3 ounces of turkey.
Good thing there was a lot of stuffing and potatoes. The young lady was nice enough to provide us with 2 additional sauce containers of gravy. Otherwise, I would feel completely taken for a ride on this order.
We won't order that from them again. Probably won't order online again, to be honest. There was a period where either the management or staffing was horrid. So we stopped going for the better part of 2 years. This is our second "visit" in 2018. The in-store experience was MUCH better.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Food ordered was hot and well packaged for pick up. Will do this again in the future.
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great food great people
- Rating 3.07/3/18The staff is nice, but 90% of the time the order comes out wrong or cold.
- Rating 5.04/16/18GreAt restaurant
- Rating 5.04/3/18Delicious!
- Rating 4.01/30/18Nice restaurant with friendly host and wait staff!
- Rating 5.012/12/17It was a great first experience ordering online. I probably put the wrong time to pick up the order but the manager was extremely helpful. Food was great! Nice alternative to have
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great menu, great food