Denny’s Emilio Lopez Loop
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Emilio Lopez Loop
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Emilio Lopez Loop
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/28/18Generally this is good store with good service when we dine in.
This review is based on our Thanksgiving order of the, "Family Holiday Turkey Dinner".
The turkey contained two complete slices of turkey and about a cup of small, burned pieces and chunks. It made almost three servings equivalent to 2-3 ounces of turkey.
Good thing there was a lot of stuffing and potatoes. The young lady was nice enough to provide us with 2 additional sauce containers of gravy. Otherwise, I would feel completely taken for a ride on this order.
We won't order that from them again. Probably won't order online again, to be honest. There was a period where either the management or staffing was horrid. So we stopped going for the better part of 2 years. This is our second "visit" in 2018. The in-store experience was MUCH better.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Food ordered was hot and well packaged for pick up. Will do this again in the future.
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great food great people
- Rating 3.07/3/18The staff is nice, but 90% of the time the order comes out wrong or cold.
- Rating 5.04/16/18GreAt restaurant
- Rating 5.04/3/18Delicious!
- Rating 4.01/30/18Nice restaurant with friendly host and wait staff!
- Rating 5.012/12/17It was a great first experience ordering online. I probably put the wrong time to pick up the order but the manager was extremely helpful. Food was great! Nice alternative to have
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great menu, great food