Denny’s Clayton Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Clayton Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Clayton Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/4/18I placed an order online. Went to pick it up in 20 minutes when it was suppose to be ready. Sat there waiting for 10 to 15 minutes waiting for the order. All the time the order was ready and sitting on cooks counter. Got home and the order was cold. I had paid for bacon on my hamburger and did not get any. I didn't feel like calling and waiting another hour to eat dinner. Had given a 20% tip when I placed the order, which I will not do again. I will tip based on the service when I pick it up. This night, they were very short handed staff wise compared to most times that I have been in there. Generally the service is very good, but definitely not on this occasion.
- Rating 5.09/11/18I love Denny’s food is always great
- Rating 4.09/6/18The food is almost always great, but there are too many times simple mistakes are made. Often they arw avoidable by just doing a quality check and order verification before sending the food out. Staff is always polite and happy to help rectify any issues. The manager Ms. Vargas is on of the best I've encountered.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I was very please with my takeout order, everything was as I ordered it, and it was ready as stated. Thank you Denny's :) I always get great service and food.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I have used the to go service several times and been happy. However my last experience Sunday February 11 I was dissatisfied with the service I received. I placed my order for pick up at 11:45. Upon arriving at the restaurant my order was not completed and took an hour before it was. This was a to go order and I ordered ahead but had to wait 1 hour after arrival to get it. The to go containers had no lids and non clinging plastic wrap was applied. The food did not make it home in any presentable condition. I live 45 miles away from dennys and this felt like a huge waste of my gas, time and money on this trip.
- Rating 5.02/22/18Great food any time of day or night!
- Rating 4.011/21/17I always enjoy my food from Denny's, the only thing I request is that they make sure all items are in the take out bag. Otherwise, I have had a good experience with the hostesses.
- Rating 5.010/31/17I always enjoy the food and service at my local Denny's.