Denny’s N Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Main St
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/3/18I love the order online feature and Trista is the best she gives great service that's why I love ordering from this place she always has a smile she's very kind and friendly and thats the kind of service that makes me prefer Denny's over any other restaurant in town I want to thank her and Denny's for making me feel at home She deserves a reward and the Nachos are the best in town always been my all time fave
- Rating 4.04/9/18Seems every time I go to Denny's they are out of what I originally order. When I wanted biscuits and gravy one morning they were out of biscuits and I had to choose something else. This time I wanted spaghetti and meatballs and they were out of spaghetti and I had to order salmon which I really didn't want. Other than that the service was good.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Ordered food they gave my to go order to someone in front of me. Offered me a drink while I had to wait another 10 minutes for my food to be replaced however they only cooked my food fresh not the rest of my family’s so there’s was cold.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food was good and hot when picked up. The to go containers are fantastic. The only problem I had was there was a code for a percentage off but when I went to order it would not take it.