Denny’s Cerrillos Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cerrillos Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cerrillos Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/27/18I have so far placed 2 online orders. By the time I have arrived, I was greeted and my order came out promptly. Never been a problem. Pleasant people, service too.
- Rating 5.03/20/18I've been ordering takeout food here every Thursday for a couple months now to bring to a hospice patient i visit weekly. My patient loves your food and there is one guy who works every Thursday when i come who always stops what he is doing and goes out of his way to make sure i am taken care of. I wish i knew his name, skinny, dark hair, tattoos, super nice and really friendly..looks like he does just about everything there? Im always in a bit of a hurry to get over to feed the terminally ill man i visit weekly and although i have never mentioned being in a rush, this particular employee alwaya always always makes sure im taken care of. This is such a big deal to me and its why i keep coming back.
I also work in a restaurant and i know how stressful things can get during peak hours and i am so incredibly grateful for the great service i get for a $10 takeout order!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18I have eaten at my local Santa Fe Danny's for the past 25 years. I have seen our local Denny's transform and go through changes. I have always liked the food. I will continue to frequent my local Denny's.
- Rating 4.01/8/18There was a long wait for my food. I placed my order online but the waitress claimed there was no order. She finally food my food after about 5 minutes of looking for it.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Best service I've ever had at a Denny's. Was in town with an out of town friend. We had a blast. Our waiter was extremely attentive and the food was perfect. Will visit this location again and again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Order was prepared correctly and ready on time. Very happy.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Charged me twice for an online order, manager at restaurant refused to refund