Denny’s Silver City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Silver City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Silver City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18Friendly and Fast.. My type of establishment
- Rating 1.07/11/18Ordered to go for the first time. When we dine in we usually get the meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and potato soup. Mashed potatoes were like glue and extremely salty! Potatoe soup was way too thick and also very salty. Meat loaf was very good as it usually is as well as the corn. Not sure if we will ever order to go again since we never had this problem when we would dine in.
- Rating 5.05/22/18We placed an online order from the value menu and it was fast, delicious and worth every penny!!
- Rating 1.04/3/18The last two visits were awful. The kitchen messed up our order in restaurant. Another was messed up for an app order to go. I had to wait 30 minutes for them to correct it. That correction consisted of two eggs, two sausages, and wheat toast. The eggs and sausages weren't present in our order, the white toast wasn't what I ordered. I ordered wheat. 30 minutes! We're usually regular customers. We won't be going back anytime soon.
- Rating 2.03/26/18No avocado on my Cali club sandwich. Chicken strips seemed like they had been sitting out for a long time. Everything else was ok.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I had a carry out order. The food was skimpy. It was too salty. It was not advertising at all. It looked as if they just threw the food into the to go plate. I was very unsatisfied. The restaurant is right across from my hotel. The location is great. Customer service was very friendly. But the food was not good. I will give it another try. Maybe this time I will dine in.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I ordered 2 burger combos and made some request on both however I still received for what I didn't want. The burger and fries for both combos were cold.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Carry out sucks. You get much less food, and it's poorly put together. The food is much better when enjoyed in the restaurant.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Food was great, my to go order was ready when I got there. Friendly service even though they seemed rushed and a little flustered.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast friendly service. They check to make sure I have everything in my take order and even gave me hints to warm up some of the items.
- Rating 1.01/4/18Online order not complete. Not first time. Never received confirmation emails.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Placed an order for pick-up through the Denny's website. It was ready when I got there. The food was great. Thank you.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Food took almost twice as long as it said it would. When I got there they said The kitchen was backed up, they where not busy, just it was backed up. Then they forgot part of my order. It was done just never placed in the bag. Food is great but I was told that the service was that good from others as well.
- Rating 5.012/12/17It does not matter if I dine in or order to go.
Food has always been fresh and prepared perfectly. Staff super friendly.
I'm am so thankful for Danny's coming to our town.
- Rating 4.012/12/17I rounded up to four stars because half of the mushrooms in the skillet were uncooked and the dish was cold. The receipt was time-stamped 20 minutes before 8AM when I requested it be ready and 40 minutes after placing the online order so I suspect it sat around for 15-20 minutes before I picked it up at exactly 8AM. It was also lighter on the sausage than any in-house skillet I've had. I love the Supreme Skillet! I'm glad we have a new Denny's in town and I was happy to learn that I can order online for take-out. I will order online for take-out again but I hope they do a better job timing the take-out order next time.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I always have a great experience whether it’s dining in, or ordering online. My food is always great, service is up to par, and I always leave happy.
- Rating 3.011/7/17The Dennys app did not allow enough characters for instructions. My Bourbon Chicken came without broccoli and without bread. My wife's spaghetti did not come with the extra cheese as promised. The food was hot and flavorful just missing some things.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service and the food has been wonderful every time.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Loved the food and service. I always do pick up whn i get there my foid us ready to go. Just one lil comment some of ur staff do need to watch their language towards each other. Other thn tht everything been good..
- Rating 1.010/12/17We have used the online ordering and pick-up service on two occasions. We have been disappointed each time. The first order included an avocado bacon cheeseburger. When we opened the bag and containers... there was no avocado on the burger. Our second order included a t-bone steak and shrimp dinner. The steak was in the container, but no shrimp. As the saying goes, screw me once - shame on you... screw me twice, shame on me. Denny's in Silver City will not get a chance to screw me three times with there terrible pick-up service. On the bright side, each time we have dined in the restaurant, we have been very pleased. Just stay away from the Denny's order online and pick-up program.