Denny’s N. Carson St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Carson St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Carson St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Always ready when we arrive. Packaged nicely and includes all condiments. Website is easy to navigate. Great experience.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Very convenient! Food was hot and exactly as ordered. The food was ready almost immediately after I walked in the door. It’s nice to have options other than fast food when you want take out.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Slow day, but still very scattered in their service. I ordered a salad to pick up and they still didn't have it ready after 10 min. I had to wait at the restaurant for them to even start making it.
- Rating 1.07/11/18The last few times have been ridiculous! They keep hinting to leave a tip multiple times. And the last time I went I was picking it up for a to go order because I was on my lunch break. I gave them an extra 10 minutes for it to be ready before I arrived and it still took them an extra 20 minutes. They weren’t even busy. They were just hanging out and not caring about what they were supposed to be doing. They need some more customer service training and better communication!
- Rating 2.03/19/18Your website states a 20 minute wait time for orders that will be picked up, I suggest revising this as I usually end up waiting an additional 15-20 minutes in the lobby. The first time I ordered a pickup the cashier made me feel uncomfortable while questioning my tip and asking me if I was sure. Bith times my toast for my sunnyside eggs was missing. I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be using this service any more.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service late at night, even better food. Thanks 😀
- Rating 1.02/23/18Placed order online, and it was supposed to be ready in 20 minutes. Arrived at Denny's 20 minutes later and they hadn't even started cooking it (wasn't very busy either).
French toast was terrible too. Pretty sure they cooked it on a grill where they had just cooked meat and it looked and tasted like there was meat stuck to one side of my french toast....so gross.
- Rating 4.01/9/18On your online ordering app, could you make it so you can eat it at the diner. You presently only offer to get your meal to go. Thank you!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Quick and easy
- Rating 5.012/12/17My most recent online was precisely what I ordered. My family and I were very pleased with Dennys
- Rating 1.011/20/17Counter person very disorganized. Took a long time, forgot items, didn't know how to make a milkshake. Didn't double check order when there was a question, just said we had to pay more. Receipt showed all items already paid for.
- Rating 3.010/27/17I didn’t even get what I ordered.
- Rating 2.09/19/17My special order side dishes have not been included twice. The last order took 15 minutes to be handed to me when it was sitting on the cooks counter boxed and ready the entire time I was waiting.
- Rating 2.09/5/17Did not get the sauces requested. The cheddar Tots were burnt. This is the third time they have been burnt and it will be the last time I order.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Perfect
- Rating 1.08/21/17Food is always inconsistent here. 2 slams with pancakes. 1,burnt 1 cooked right. Eggs same thing. The only time i ever get ok food is in the middle of the night
- Rating 4.08/17/17It was ok but my chicken was rubbery (we ordered online for to go) waitress was very friendly and helpful.
- Rating 2.08/17/17Cheddar cheese tots were burnt, there was no cheese on the cheesy hash browns. i did not receive honey mustard as requested. The bag came with 10 spoons. No forks. I asked staff how to get hulu free for ordering online and nobody knew.