Denny’s Truck Inn Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Truck Inn Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Truck Inn Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great place was just out of veggie soup
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love Denny’s they have good food n great prices! I love their coffee n French vanilla creamer they have. I’m glad they’re in many truck stops. I’m a driver so it’s very convenient for me.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I had placed the order, waited the estimated 20 minutes, drove to the restaurant, and then waited another 40 minutes after I arrived for it to be done. They forgot 4 items from my order for 2 people. They were short staffed I think as the restaurant was empty and four other people were waiting for there orders. To say the experience was shot mess, is an understatement. I spent $30 for a sub par meal, I would have rather spent it at a different restaurant where I get good service, a great meal, and not have to worry about half of my meal missing.
- Rating 1.03/9/18Always disappointed at this particular facility. The service is slow, they usually mess up my order. Last visit they didn't give me all my to go order. Once they didn't make my food at all. The cooks here are not good at all.
- Rating 1.01/31/18I made my order around 7 a.m and was told it would be ready for pick up at 7:22 a.m. I got there at 7:30 and they never even gave my order to the cooks and had to wait an additional 20 minutes. Just irritated that it took so long.
- Rating 5.010/27/17I got take out. The take out packages are very nice and make it seem as if you ordered dine in. Food was great, online service to order and pay was easy as well. 5 stars all around
- Rating 4.010/20/17We all love your pancakes
- Rating 4.09/25/17Easy to place the order. Website is set up well. Food was ready in 15 minutes. Customer service was great. Food was great. The only issue I had was the onion rings were cold and hard. We ate 10 minutes afer picking up our meal.
- Rating 5.09/19/17They were great. Even changed the pick up time for us