Denny’s Truck Inn Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Truck Inn Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Truck Inn Way
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18I ordered carry out through the Denny's web page and paid online. When I went to the restaurant to get the food the clerk was visibly upset at something and asked if we ordered the carry out; I said yes and was going to show her my confirmation email but she stated that the ticket was not with the food, and handed me the bag and sent us on our way. When I got home I found out that we did not receive the whole order, that I was missing my All American Burger meal; so I went back to try and explain but when I got there my burger meal was laying on the desk in it's box container cold. The clerk (different clerk this time) acted like it was my fault that I took the order prior to it being completed. Looking back on it now I know why the original clerk could not find the ticket due to it not being complete and I guess I should have checked the order prior to leaving which is a lesson learned. Other than my food being left on the counter for an extended time and getting cold and not being with my original pick up everything else was fine. I love Denny's service normally and love the food but this last time was a wreck which I understand happens sometimes but the clerks just seemed rude.
- Rating 3.010/9/18The majority of the food we ordered was great. The eggs however tasted like dirty dish water!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Good as always
- Rating 5.07/16/18Excellent food was good, on time and employees are courteous
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great place was just out of veggie soup
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love Denny’s they have good food n great prices! I love their coffee n French vanilla creamer they have. I’m glad they’re in many truck stops. I’m a driver so it’s very convenient for me.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I had placed the order, waited the estimated 20 minutes, drove to the restaurant, and then waited another 40 minutes after I arrived for it to be done. They forgot 4 items from my order for 2 people. They were short staffed I think as the restaurant was empty and four other people were waiting for there orders. To say the experience was shot mess, is an understatement. I spent $30 for a sub par meal, I would have rather spent it at a different restaurant where I get good service, a great meal, and not have to worry about half of my meal missing.
- Rating 1.03/9/18Always disappointed at this particular facility. The service is slow, they usually mess up my order. Last visit they didn't give me all my to go order. Once they didn't make my food at all. The cooks here are not good at all.
- Rating 1.01/31/18I made my order around 7 a.m and was told it would be ready for pick up at 7:22 a.m. I got there at 7:30 and they never even gave my order to the cooks and had to wait an additional 20 minutes. Just irritated that it took so long.
- Rating 5.010/27/17I got take out. The take out packages are very nice and make it seem as if you ordered dine in. Food was great, online service to order and pay was easy as well. 5 stars all around
- Rating 4.010/20/17We all love your pancakes
- Rating 4.09/25/17Easy to place the order. Website is set up well. Food was ready in 15 minutes. Customer service was great. Food was great. The only issue I had was the onion rings were cold and hard. We ate 10 minutes afer picking up our meal.
- Rating 5.09/19/17They were great. Even changed the pick up time for us