Denny’s W Warm Springs Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Warm Springs Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Warm Springs Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/30/18Receive a called on June 22 2018 about my complaints the worst every will never / I will give no star in experience but I have to do at least 1 to submit this place is a no to dine
- Rating 5.06/26/18Order Online service was amazing! Keep up the good work. Thank you.
- Rating 1.04/30/18The online process to order and pay was so easy! With that being said that was the only part of the process that was nice. I ordered my food and they estimated 20 minutes for my order to be ready. I ended up waiting about 30-35 minutes. That's 30-35 minutes after ordering and actually leaving my house and the food was still not ready. Which was a bit frustrating since I was estimated 20 minutes for my order to be ready. As I was standing there waiting I watched the employee pack my order little by little. The food came out at all different times. So you guessed it by the time I got home most of it was cold and had to be reheated. Not to mention they forgot our toast.
- Rating 3.04/4/18I called to order a meal that wasn't on the online menu and I was told they are discontinuing item but I could order over the phone. After placing the order i get there and i was told they couldn't make my order. Not really happy about that I ordered something else wasn't as good but oh well
- Rating 5.03/19/18Very good food
- Rating 3.01/30/18Our pickup order was okay. The good was cold and no warming instructions were included, but the order was correct and we had everything we needed included. The toast slices were unusually small, which was strange. But the real reason I'm only giving 3 stars, is because of my most experience dining in.I came in with 3 of my kids (6,10,&14) and waited almost 10 minutes at the podium before anyone even made eye contact or said anything to me. We were standing there being avoided and unacknowledged by mutiple employees. Blatantly ignoring us and none bothering to locate someone who could seat us, no one saying someone would be right with us, no eye contact, nor smile, nor nod, nor anything. Nothing. After ordering our food a few of the items we asked for were forgotten. When we reminded our server of the things we still wanted we were told they'd be right back with those things and didn't come back until we had finished eating to bring us the bill. We didn't get the drink refills we needed, we didn't get help with any of the problems we had. We felt like we were being discriminated against.. It was a harrowing experience. I don't feel welcomed there with my children; nor do I feel like our patronage is valued.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I would rate my experience with ordering online, as an overall 9. There was just a slight problem with the order being ready for pick-up. But in spite of this, it was still all good.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Eggs were overcooked. Biscuit and gravy missing from the order. When we called and told them, the manager was very flippant about it. Not going back to the Denny's on warm springs in Henderson NV
- Rating 3.01/9/18When making an order online for pickup it is unfair that it always says that it will only take 20 minutes for your food to be ready. I arrived when my food was supposed to be ready and I ended up waiting 40 extra minutes. I’m not blaming the workers, but rather the website for it’s unrealistic standards.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great readiness did not wait long to get food
- Rating 5.010/10/17The food was amazing, great flavor and great service. The delivery driver was professional, fast and courteous. I have recommended Denny's delivery to all my friends and family!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great job
- Rating 2.09/5/17The pancakes were great!!! But that's it we ordered online and picked it up. 1st we placed the order a couple of hours in advance and they did not have it ready when we arrived so we had to sit and wait. 2nd the order was wrong they did not pay attention to our request my daughter pitched a fit because her food had cheese in it she does not eat cheese so had to listen to her cry she is 5 so yes very picky. the skillet omg the worst ever was supposed to have fire roasted bell peppers literally 2 pieces of green bell peppers was supposed to have mushrooms had just 1 big piece of mushroom, and the worst it was burnt it looked like they burnt it in the pan and scraped the bottom of the burnt pan into the container, it was not edible so did not eat. Have eaten at denny's plenty of time will not anymore after this was very disappointed with this location.