Denny’s S Las Vegas Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Las Vegas Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Las Vegas Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/10/18Okay but our order for pickup was incorrect. Wrong pancakes and wrong type of coffee, but it was still good so we ate it.
- Rating 2.08/14/18I was really excited to find out the Denny’s was offering free delivery. I have two small children and it was convenient for us to utilize the service. I believe I placed three or 4 orders during the free delivery period. every order that I placed was incorrect in someway. The first time, the grand slam did not have the correct items. The second order I requested something and said if they didn’t have it to take it off, instead they gave me something else. The last order was missing the drinks in their entirety. I wasn’t sure of how to notify someone of these errors, so on the last order I called the actual location. The individual I spoke with was kind and told me that I could go in and get my drinks at a later time with a complementary appetizer. That was over a week ago and I told her I was unsure when I was going to be actually going to the location since I had small children. Despite those errors, the food was delicious
- Rating 5.08/14/18The people were great here. The server, I think her name was Melinda, was very nice and remembered us from a previous visit a couple of days earlier.
- Rating 3.08/8/18The only reason i gave it a 3* instead of a 1 is becuase your manager was awesome. She saved the day. the food was ok . however it just doesnt seem the same as when your there personally. i do want to know how come i got 5 of these email. bye the way my food was 2.5 late showing up.
- Rating 1.04/12/18Horrible
- Rating 5.01/30/18Staff at Denny’s location at Tahiti village in Las Vegas are excellent! Excellent service, always very cheerful and great service.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was great, and the order was ready really fast!
- Rating 5.01/23/18I had no problems when I picked up the order. The food was cook perfect.
- Rating 2.012/5/17I have done online ordering twice now, and both times were terrible and probably won't order again. The first time was on Thanksgiving the staff seem to have no idea what they were doing. The turkey was completely dry even though I asked for extra gravy and never got it, the corn was horrible, and the sandwich had barely any meat but contained a lot of fat. After specifically asking me what kind of bread I wanted on the turkey dinner it wasn't given to me, and I wasn't going back for gravy and bread. The second time was even worse, even though the staff seemed more together and friendly, this time I checked the order after the last time and every item was wrong, the sandwich was made completely incorrect was supposed to be no mushrooms or onions and sub swiss cheese, so what do think I got mushrooms, onions, and cheddar cheese, which I had to now wait for it to be re-made, the caesar dressing I asked for I never got, and the wraps I ordered were wrong as well, but the cashier looked at the ticket and said that's they way you ordered it so I said okay maybe I made a mistake on that one, however I went back home and checked and I was right the chicken was wrong I asked for bbq and got sriracha (which I hate), etc. It seems like this time you cooking staff didn't even bother to read the tickets at all. And if your going to sell/give pie it should come with instructions that you need to cook it first, I served it thought it was cooked already and it was the worst pumpkin pie I had ever had in my life, and I've had many. The last thing I would like to note, is that you do not give the option to come in and pay cash on your online ordering, you must use a card, I don't always have money on my card, but you don't get the bonuses of anything if you don't do it online. So as you can see my experiences so far have been horrible, and I am and have been a server for over 25 years, so I know when to let little things go and not complain because I know how they feel when it comes back at me, but both these experiences were some of the worst experiences I've ever had!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very good service, fast and got my online order perfect even the special instructions on my order. Great job friendly service!
- Rating 1.011/1/17First of all my name is not Jonathan and I’m not from Las Vegas.
But I ordered 2 breakfasts at $18. It was so disappointing. 2 over cooked eggs on each and 90% was potatoes. Almost nothing of the other ingredients listed. Bad
- Rating 1.010/26/17Poor delivery service, management pit things off on other management and other members of management say they don't have the ability or authority to do anything. Very upsetting especially since I'm bedridden and have to have food delivered prior to last care attendant leaves for the day.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Friendly staff and good food @ this busy location.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Excellent service and staff!