Denny’s W Tropicana
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Tropicana
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Tropicana
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/20/19To go order took longer than what the app said but the store manager was so nice and friendly.
- Rating 2.012/4/18I love Denny's but the online order system is pretty flawed. I have only successfully placed an order online 1 time. There is always an issue with my payment method (tried multiple on many different occasions). The last time I tried, I got a confirmation email only to be told by the gentleman at the store that the order did not go through. I had to re-order our food and wait another 15 minutes or so. I also couldn't use the coupon I had, as it was a mobile coupon.
That being said, the food is always great and the employees are always so helpful and polite.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Aside from the hefty delivery fee ($5, compared to half that or less from many other places), everything was great--food was hot, nothing was left out, and the delivery got to us exactly on time.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Food was fine
I order medium well and got medium rare but else was ok
- Rating 4.010/27/18Great
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food was great
- Rating 5.09/20/18great food! great customer service
- Rating 5.09/5/18Everything was great
- Rating 5.07/23/18My favorite Vegas Denny's, always prompt and my order is always exactly as ordered. What more can you ask? Definitely our gp.to diner.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Never had an issue with this location and always good service
- Rating 5.07/3/18Ordered online it was easy and fast. The order was ready to pick up on time and I was in and out in about 2 mins. The order was also correct amd the food was great!
- Rating 4.01/30/18Mostly fast service and fresh food, whether take out or sit down. Sometimes slower when non busy times but not too bad.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Food was cold and I was right on time. Apparently it had been sitting there for a bit. They also left out my side of ranch which I had asked for when I placed my order online I probably won’t order again.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Using the app helps me get to school on time. Thanks.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Chicken strips had a strange texture, like they were raw. Asked for no lettuce, tomatoes, or mayo on club sandwich. Got all 3. Moons over my hammy barely had ham. Ultimate omelet didn't have much inside it.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Not enough employs to handle the croud. Food is always very good. Just sucks to half to wait 10 min plus at times to pay bill?
- Rating 5.012/19/17The gentleman that helped me had to be a manager. Hate that I never read his name tag. He was attentive and kind to me and everyone else that walked through that door while I waited for my food. Exemplary customer service.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Order was incomplete. Clam chowder was way too salty. Food was cold when I picked it up