Denny’s W Tropicana
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Tropicana
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Tropicana
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/30/18Mostly fast service and fresh food, whether take out or sit down. Sometimes slower when non busy times but not too bad.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Food was cold and I was right on time. Apparently it had been sitting there for a bit. They also left out my side of ranch which I had asked for when I placed my order online I probably won’t order again.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Using the app helps me get to school on time. Thanks.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Chicken strips had a strange texture, like they were raw. Asked for no lettuce, tomatoes, or mayo on club sandwich. Got all 3. Moons over my hammy barely had ham. Ultimate omelet didn't have much inside it.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Not enough employs to handle the croud. Food is always very good. Just sucks to half to wait 10 min plus at times to pay bill?
- Rating 5.012/19/17The gentleman that helped me had to be a manager. Hate that I never read his name tag. He was attentive and kind to me and everyone else that walked through that door while I waited for my food. Exemplary customer service.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Order was incomplete. Clam chowder was way too salty. Food was cold when I picked it up