Denny’s S Eastern Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Eastern Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Eastern Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/28/17My order was online to go, waitress counter person was very nice, received my order "tiped" then upon reaching my car noticed something missing went back in let her know and she said she would be right with me as a customer was just approaching so I said OK , "waiting" then another waitress came up said can I help you I told her what was missing she nodded but then helped someone who just walked in, still I hung back trying to be patient, "waiting"then I see the manager who was helping someone became become free, so I asked could he help, he looked like he was put off and said she would get it, we'll she was busy, I asked him if he could get it as my food was getting cold he still would not.
It took more time to get this item then it took for me to order online, Drive there and pick up. Food was great by the way.
- Rating 1.011/7/17Did my first online order here charged me twice said one would come off and it still hasn't 5 days later. Got food home and realized they forgot my pancakes and sausage and the amount of hash browns was laughable
- Rating 5.010/5/17Great Online Experience!
Food was hot and staff is excellent!
Just wondering when your Hulu free trail offer will be sent to me so I can sign up.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Service was great definitely doing the order online again!