Denny’s S Eastern Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Eastern Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Eastern Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/18I placed an order for pancakes and fries. When I arrived for pickup they told me they forgot about making the fries, so I had to wait for them.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Great
- Rating 1.02/21/18No star!! They didn’t read the special instructions. So I had to wait for long time there. I ordered two items but one messed up so the another was cold already. I never order in this location. If it was busy, I understood but it wasn’t busy at all.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good Breakfast
- Rating 2.011/28/17My order was online to go, waitress counter person was very nice, received my order "tiped" then upon reaching my car noticed something missing went back in let her know and she said she would be right with me as a customer was just approaching so I said OK , "waiting" then another waitress came up said can I help you I told her what was missing she nodded but then helped someone who just walked in, still I hung back trying to be patient, "waiting"then I see the manager who was helping someone became become free, so I asked could he help, he looked like he was put off and said she would get it, we'll she was busy, I asked him if he could get it as my food was getting cold he still would not.
It took more time to get this item then it took for me to order online, Drive there and pick up. Food was great by the way.
- Rating 1.011/7/17Did my first online order here charged me twice said one would come off and it still hasn't 5 days later. Got food home and realized they forgot my pancakes and sausage and the amount of hash browns was laughable
- Rating 5.010/5/17Great Online Experience!
Food was hot and staff is excellent!
Just wondering when your Hulu free trail offer will be sent to me so I can sign up.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Service was great definitely doing the order online again!
- Rating 1.09/5/17I was very unpleasd with the service and having to wait extra 20 min after my order was scheduled to be ready. Cashiers, manager, and other employee kept telling me my order would be tray shortly and i was at the restaurant approximately 32 min waiting for my online order.