Denny’s N Nellis Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Nellis Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Nellis Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Fantastic reliable food and speedy service- just as if I were in the restaurant.
- Rating 5.012/4/18everything was very good thanks, always considered Dennys one of the best restaurants.
- Rating 4.010/9/18Thanks
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love this place. It has been our saturday or sunday morning place to get breakfast. Sad to see they are closed now. Hopefully the remodel doesnt take too long and they open again soon.
- Rating 5.09/24/18I was extremely impressed with the attention given to my order, everything was prepared exactly as requested & packaged perfectly.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Good service
- Rating 3.09/20/18Waited 30 min after waiting 20 minutes to go pick up food besides that it was ok
- Rating 5.09/6/18food was excellent and hot will definitely get denny's again
- Rating 2.08/28/18On this trip I got a order to go.... when I got back to the house... and tried the sandwich it was not that good, I had this same sandwich the week before and it was much better.... also the place is kind of dirty...
- Rating 1.08/14/18Ordered online after not having electricity so my kids could eat Stated it would be ready in 20 mins I went in 20 mins to pick up ended waiting 25 additional minutes and the food was cold so upset still
- Rating 1.08/8/18Took to long and they got my order wrong
- Rating 2.07/24/18Same as last time it was not ready at the given time. I had to wait 30 minutes past the pick up time. No more “on demand” for me!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Berry good
- Rating 3.07/16/18Meal was not ready when I arrived and they didn‘t seem to know an online order had been made.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good service better than my previous visits
- Rating 2.06/23/18I waited longer than my pick up time for an order. I ordered spaghetti with mushrooms, mushrooms were an extra $1. What I got was noodles with barely any sauce and no mushrooms. Total disappointment.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Prompt service.
- Rating 1.03/19/18This experience has been the worest ever. I don't think I will be back to this location. I placed my order online and was given a pickup time of 10:18am upon arriving my order was not ready. I was told a couple more minutes almost 30 minutes later my order was still not ready. upon requesting for a refund the manager (Anthony Resoricaga) proceded to give an attitude. Staff needs to be trained at this location starting with the manager.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Pickup order: Food was nearly 30 minutes late. Tried giving me the wrong order 3 times. Finally god the 'right' food, and the order was still incorrect.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Food didn’t get started until I go there. The pancakes was missing from my breakfast omelette plate. Instead of grilled chicken I got crispy chicken in my salad.