Denny’s N Nellis Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Nellis Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Nellis Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/20/19Fast service!!! Food items always there. Just skimp you in the condiments and then make u feel bad for asking for more!
- Rating 5.012/18/18The steak was ruff and dry but it was very tasty
- Rating 5.012/11/18Fantastic reliable food and speedy service- just as if I were in the restaurant.
- Rating 5.012/4/18everything was very good thanks, always considered Dennys one of the best restaurants.
- Rating 4.010/9/18Thanks
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love this place. It has been our saturday or sunday morning place to get breakfast. Sad to see they are closed now. Hopefully the remodel doesnt take too long and they open again soon.
- Rating 5.09/24/18I was extremely impressed with the attention given to my order, everything was prepared exactly as requested & packaged perfectly.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Good service
- Rating 3.09/20/18Waited 30 min after waiting 20 minutes to go pick up food besides that it was ok
- Rating 5.09/6/18food was excellent and hot will definitely get denny's again
- Rating 2.08/28/18On this trip I got a order to go.... when I got back to the house... and tried the sandwich it was not that good, I had this same sandwich the week before and it was much better.... also the place is kind of dirty...
- Rating 1.08/14/18Ordered online after not having electricity so my kids could eat Stated it would be ready in 20 mins I went in 20 mins to pick up ended waiting 25 additional minutes and the food was cold so upset still
- Rating 1.08/8/18Took to long and they got my order wrong
- Rating 2.07/24/18Same as last time it was not ready at the given time. I had to wait 30 minutes past the pick up time. No more “on demand” for me!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Berry good
- Rating 3.07/16/18Meal was not ready when I arrived and they didn‘t seem to know an online order had been made.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good service better than my previous visits
- Rating 2.06/23/18I waited longer than my pick up time for an order. I ordered spaghetti with mushrooms, mushrooms were an extra $1. What I got was noodles with barely any sauce and no mushrooms. Total disappointment.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Prompt service.
- Rating 1.03/19/18This experience has been the worest ever. I don't think I will be back to this location. I placed my order online and was given a pickup time of 10:18am upon arriving my order was not ready. I was told a couple more minutes almost 30 minutes later my order was still not ready. upon requesting for a refund the manager (Anthony Resoricaga) proceded to give an attitude. Staff needs to be trained at this location starting with the manager.