Denny’s W Charleston #110
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Charleston #110
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Charleston #110
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/4/19Excellent. Food was tasty
- Rating 3.02/17/19Burnt pancakes
- Rating 4.012/4/18Very nice staff. Always friendly and the food is consistently great.
- Rating 2.011/29/18The food wasn't ready when I showed up for my pick up. I placed the order 40mins before I showed up, and than it took another 25mins before it was ready. No one asked for any information from me, they just gave me my order when it was ready. Than when I got home the food was mostly cold.
- Rating 1.010/25/18When the order arrived it was not complete and when I called the location there was no answer. I had to drive there (an inconvenience since that's why I ordered it to be delivered) and when I got there I was told that what ever was delivered that was all they received and there phone was not working.
- Rating 1.010/9/18This is 3rd time ordering online and the worst. The burger meat was not well done, the bacon turkey was greasy and a lot mayo sauce. The shake tastes too sweet. I’m extremely disappointed and what a waste of money.
- Rating 1.010/3/18No stars! There was a hair cooked into my pancake. The food was cold and my order was missing food. I called asking what they were going to do about it and was offered $2 if I drive down there. Worst customer service from a manager at that!
- Rating 3.010/3/18i always order the club sandwhich and in the comment section i always state
that i cant have grain bread (I have crohns disease) and want sour dough only. this last time i got the whole grain and didnt eat any of the bread.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Will never do delivery again. When the DoorDash driver arrived, he said the staff was "confused" about the order and had to remake it. What could you possibly be confused about? Then the order that did arrive was missing an item!! And then of course they can't have anyone deliver the item THEY missed, they just put the missed item under my name for the "next time" I go.. I should've expected this coming from a Denny's.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always delicious and filling 😋
- Rating 3.07/24/18The staff was friendly and food was a little soggy though. I order online, my order said it was ready, arrived waited for another 20 minutes.
- Rating 5.07/23/18N/A
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 1.03/3/18I ordered online. Once checked out, it gave ready of 20 min. Got to Danny's 2 min to 20 min. Gave my info to cashier and was informed that it will be 20 min. So my order never went through. So total was 40 min to get my breakfast and food was F COLD.
- Rating 5.01/31/18The app it’s amazing and the service when I pick up my order is always very pleasant
- Rating 4.01/30/18I was in a hurry and placed the order so I'd not need to wait long and planned to eat the meal there. This was not too predictable for the staff. It worked out fine, but I was not able to get a receipt. I had the email as a receipt, though.
- Rating 2.01/18/18The service was great. The food even greater. BUT, I got screwed by the minuscule asterisk when I placed my order promising me a "Grand Slam Breakfast" If I ordered a meal on-line. I thought because I am rewards member that it included an "on-line" ordering account; whatever that is. I am a very loyal Denny's fan. To have corporate pull a low down dirty stunt with the minuscule asterisk is a low down dirty shame.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Fast, easy and ready on time.
- Rating 5.011/30/17Awesome folks, great chow. I ordered to go and my food was, hot, ready, and waiting just for me. Will I be back, ooooh yeah.
- Rating 5.011/6/17The food was awesome!! Delivery was fast and courteous.