Denny’s W Charleston #110
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Charleston #110
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Charleston #110
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always delicious and filling 😋
- Rating 3.07/24/18The staff was friendly and food was a little soggy though. I order online, my order said it was ready, arrived waited for another 20 minutes.
- Rating 5.07/23/18N/A
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 1.03/3/18I ordered online. Once checked out, it gave ready of 20 min. Got to Danny's 2 min to 20 min. Gave my info to cashier and was informed that it will be 20 min. So my order never went through. So total was 40 min to get my breakfast and food was F COLD.
- Rating 5.01/31/18The app it’s amazing and the service when I pick up my order is always very pleasant
- Rating 4.01/30/18I was in a hurry and placed the order so I'd not need to wait long and planned to eat the meal there. This was not too predictable for the staff. It worked out fine, but I was not able to get a receipt. I had the email as a receipt, though.
- Rating 2.01/18/18The service was great. The food even greater. BUT, I got screwed by the minuscule asterisk when I placed my order promising me a "Grand Slam Breakfast" If I ordered a meal on-line. I thought because I am rewards member that it included an "on-line" ordering account; whatever that is. I am a very loyal Denny's fan. To have corporate pull a low down dirty stunt with the minuscule asterisk is a low down dirty shame.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Fast, easy and ready on time.
- Rating 5.011/30/17Awesome folks, great chow. I ordered to go and my food was, hot, ready, and waiting just for me. Will I be back, ooooh yeah.
- Rating 5.011/6/17The food was awesome!! Delivery was fast and courteous.
- Rating 1.010/26/17My food was cold and order was not correct I’m so u happy and I called the Denny’s and they denied to compensate or send out a new order
- Rating 5.010/17/17The staff was extremely firendly and the food tasted great.