Denny’s W Lake Mead Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Lake Mead Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Lake Mead Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/8/18I had got our order to go look me always and this was the first time it was actually right.. BUT in my BLT there was 3 brown hairs from a head and the lettuce was sour tasting along with the bacon I could not eat after finding the hair. It made me very sick that night clear up till the next morning. My son meal was a double cheeseburger w/season fries, he took his apart to take the pickles off to give to his sister and on top of his pattie it had debris of lint and perhaps floor remenents like as it had fallen on to a floor and picked back up and tried to be wiped off with a towel. At that point my whole family took there meals and put them in the trash while doing so my daughter found another hair in her hash browns.. That was a waiste of $50.00 again. Location Az San Tan Valley
- Rating 3.08/8/18Food was not warm. Pick up was chaotic. I ordered the pot roast and only got two pieces of meat and it was very dry. Hisbands food was good but not warm.
- Rating 1.07/31/18I didn't receive my online order. I was charged and got nothing! No more Denny's for my family,!!
- Rating 2.07/31/18Out of the 4 meals I ordered not one was completely right. Fries were so soggy no one ate them.
- Rating 4.07/31/18The food was all great and as I ordered but they didn't send any utensils or condiments. So I had no syrup for my French toast. :(
- Rating 5.07/16/18great food
- Rating 5.07/6/18Awesome service!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Ordered food online. Quick ad easy!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great and fast service:)) So convenient..every time!!
- Rating 5.06/6/18My experience was great and the food was awesome. Thanks Denny’s. Five Stars.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I always have excellent service and food at this location. I frequent there at least three times a month. No matter what time I happen to be there, the service and food are of the same quality. I absolutely love the hamburgers. They are awesome!
- Rating 1.04/16/18I bought 6 chicken skillets and the chicken was raw. I had to spit it out. My kids didn't know to spit it out and just thought it taste weird. I pray we don't get sick. I spent $48 on the chicken skillets and they aren't edible
- Rating 3.04/9/18I didn’t get my drinks with my food when it was delivered
- Rating 2.03/14/18There has been something wrong with my order or something missing every time I've ordered.
- Rating 2.03/14/18They did not give me the coke I paid for. Did not realize, I did not receive it until I got home.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food is always hot and delicious upon arrival. You guys never disappoint. Great work all around!
- Rating 1.012/27/17My sick elder father enjoyed the food and the delivery was great. Thank you
- Rating 3.012/27/17Delivery is always quick and friendly, however I have ordered a few times and something has been wrong or missing each time. Love the idea but execution really needs work. I have a hard time spending $5-$9 delivery fee and then only getting partial orders, especially when feeding kids. Does not make for a fun morning.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Thank you for providing convenient wonderful 24/7 service.
- Rating 3.012/12/17Everything was great except for when I called to check on my order and the response was “MA’AM, WE ARE VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW” (yes in that loud tone). A better response could have been, “I’ll gladly check although it might take me a couple minutes while I help this customer I’m with” (or anything similar).