Denny’s W Lake Mead Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Lake Mead Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Lake Mead Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/6/18My experience was great and the food was awesome. Thanks Denny’s. Five Stars.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I always have excellent service and food at this location. I frequent there at least three times a month. No matter what time I happen to be there, the service and food are of the same quality. I absolutely love the hamburgers. They are awesome!
- Rating 1.04/16/18I bought 6 chicken skillets and the chicken was raw. I had to spit it out. My kids didn't know to spit it out and just thought it taste weird. I pray we don't get sick. I spent $48 on the chicken skillets and they aren't edible
- Rating 3.04/9/18I didn’t get my drinks with my food when it was delivered
- Rating 2.03/14/18There has been something wrong with my order or something missing every time I've ordered.
- Rating 2.03/14/18They did not give me the coke I paid for. Did not realize, I did not receive it until I got home.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food is always hot and delicious upon arrival. You guys never disappoint. Great work all around!
- Rating 1.012/27/17My sick elder father enjoyed the food and the delivery was great. Thank you
- Rating 3.012/27/17Delivery is always quick and friendly, however I have ordered a few times and something has been wrong or missing each time. Love the idea but execution really needs work. I have a hard time spending $5-$9 delivery fee and then only getting partial orders, especially when feeding kids. Does not make for a fun morning.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Thank you for providing convenient wonderful 24/7 service.
- Rating 3.012/12/17Everything was great except for when I called to check on my order and the response was “MA’AM, WE ARE VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW” (yes in that loud tone). A better response could have been, “I’ll gladly check although it might take me a couple minutes while I help this customer I’m with” (or anything similar).
- Rating 4.011/28/17As usual, good food and service.
- Rating 2.010/10/17I ordered online and arrived ahead of time to pick up my order. Everyone food had to be reheated and one of my kids custom order was not customized. $60 was paid out for our meals. Future meals obtained will be dine in only!