Denny’s Simmons St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Simmons St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Simmons St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service on pick up. Food is ready and staff checks it before giving it to you. Very happy with Online order and pick up will be using it more.
- Rating 4.01/29/18Thank you for the Good Food!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service online an in person I will order again keep up the great service.
- Rating 4.012/27/17I would love to give a five star rating... It's takes just one person to ruin it for the group. There is manager named Bobby, i have observed being rude to not only myself but also other customers.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Service and food was great!
- Rating 2.012/19/17Service was good food was dripping with grease.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Disappointed with the manager "Bobby", he is very unprofessional & rude.
- Rating 3.011/29/17I was missing the fluffy buttermilk pancakes that are suppose to come with the country fried stakes with eggs order.
- Rating 1.010/17/17I never got my delivery.
- Rating 5.08/22/17It was easy to order.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Ive ordered from dennys online twice now and i can tell you its hot and fresh from pick up! If they tell you 10:45 its 10:45!!!!
- Rating 3.08/20/17Hostess, fast & sweet😊 My waitress, Daisy, attentive and courteous. When the food came out that situation was a MESS! There were 5 of us, a meal each plus an appetizer . Instead of waiting to bring out all the food at once, there were several trips back to our table before everyone received their complete and correct order. We advised our waitress to split the bill, and she said they can do that at the register when we were leaving. No problem, until we were ready to check out. The manager himself, too about 10 min. To figure it out 😦 I repeated my order to him at least 5 times before he figured it out. Over all it was a good and clean restaurant with good staff, all except for the checking out and the food delivery.
- Rating 2.08/17/17There was no extra topping for the banana pancakes, no salt on the scrambled eggs, the ham slice was very small. We requested extra sauce and syrup, missing