Denny’s Simmons St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Simmons St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Simmons St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18The food was cold and I asked for biscuits...got sausage biscuits and gravy...The portions were very small and the food was cold. .They left out season fruit and garlic toast...I feel I should be reimbursed for at least half of the bill
- Rating 1.012/18/18I would vote zero if I could. Ordered on the app and only got half my meal. Apparantly the staff never thought it was important to call the customer to let them know an item ordered was not available. Will never order from the Las vegas dennys on simmons and ann road again. This is their 3rd time giving horrible service.
- Rating 5.012/12/18Great
- Rating 3.012/11/18My age were running when I asked for over easy and my sons scrambled eggs with a little overcooked other than that it was good
- Rating 1.011/14/18Food was cold. Did not have forks or spoons. Food came 15 minutes after said pick up time
- Rating 5.010/30/18👍👍
- Rating 1.010/25/18Got my order wrong, and didn't receive an item.
- Rating 4.09/25/18I would like to be able to use my AARP card discount on line
- Rating 4.09/24/18Excellent food. No one makes a country fried steak slam like Denny's. Pancakes were missing from my order but the company sent coupons for 2 free slams to make it right.
- Rating 5.09/20/18The veggies with the Chicken Fried Steak Dinner was over cooked. This is minor.
- Rating 3.09/19/18Service is slow
- Rating 2.09/10/18Did the online order, when I arrived there was a lady returning her order because they had “everything messed up” when I got home I noticed my order was wrong too!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Online ordering and pickup time are within 15min. Great service and great food.
- Rating 3.07/31/18Placed order online and paid in advance. We arrived 5 minutes early, but waited 20 minutes passed the promised pick up time. The waitress said the yellow ticket just came through. Food overall was a lot for the money
- Rating 5.07/31/18The young man bat the register provided great service
- Rating 5.07/2/18Good service
- Rating 1.04/16/18I ordeed my food online and was there in the appropriate amount of time. I got there and let them know I had online order. They did not go over my order with me and I did not know until I got home that I was missing two orders. When I drove back there they tried to give my the ice cold food that was left out. Eventually after I complained they gave me new food but I had to wait.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Ordered Buffalo chicken strips, but got plain chicken strips and were cold. Very disappointed
- Rating 2.04/3/18I ordered ahead. When I arrived to pick up food the cook wasn’t on the cooks line and my order was still in the printer. I had to wait for order to be prepared. I won’t be using the app anymore more.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service on pick up. Food is ready and staff checks it before giving it to you. Very happy with Online order and pick up will be using it more.