Denny’s E Tropicana Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Tropicana Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Tropicana Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/27/18There should be an option to pay cash when you arrive but I understand why there is not.. The customer service was great however the food was very sloppy. Denny's to go is a no go for me.
- Rating 4.03/20/18I am loving Dennys. I was going to IHOP for a while now and they have been going down hill. So my friend and I decided to try Dennys and are not looking back. Great food and decent prices. Keep it up!!
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered a slam breakfast to go and they forgot to include the pancakes. Too much of an inconvenience to go back and get them
- Rating 5.02/21/18Good service even remembers my name and usual order
- Rating 5.012/19/17same great food as always
- Rating 2.012/12/17I placed my order @ 1 am and this was due to be ready by 1:30. When I got there (Trop and Eastern location), the gentleman working said he there was no order for pick up. I advised that I placed this online. He then stated he didn't see the order and he was working by himself so what is he supposed to do (very rude). I wouldn't have minded the fact that this wasn't done until 2 am almost, had the man not had an attitude, as if I'm the one who scheduled him to be there alone. I like Denny's but this man made this a very unpleasant experience.
- Rating 5.010/26/17To go Order is always right.
- Rating 1.010/2/17eggs were runny, gravy was cold, the promised 60 free hulu trial code did not work, could not be more dissatisified. The only positive was the excellent packaging but that was not nearly enough for me to ever use this service again. I give the entire experience a 1 out of 10.
- Rating 4.010/2/17The food was delicious,however, the delivery was terrible. The driver went to the wrong address twice. Had to warm up the food.
- Rating 1.09/6/17I have to say one of the worst experiences I have had with picking up food. First I was told I could have my receipt and 2nd I needed extra salt. I was told we don't carry salt packs. All he had to do was give me an extra set of utensils. How do I know the product better than the person who works there. He came back with a cup and top and informed me to use a salt shaker and full it up myself.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food came fast as expected