Denny’s W. Tropicana Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Tropicana Ave
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Tropicana Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/16/18I was forced to order online ( the website it horribly slow, every time I have to use it is a hassle ) noone answers the phone at the restaurant. Which is odd because when I arrive there's 1 or 2 tables inside. I talked with a manager about it, no resolution. Came in 18 minutes after my order was placed. The only cook they had was eating in a booth. Then ran in the back to make my order once they realized I was there to pick it up. So I waited another 13 minutes. Every time I go there it's a horrible experience. But left with limited late night options. Although almost ready to be done with Denny's very soon!!!
- Rating 4.06/20/184 stars because a couple times order was not made. Other than that food is good a CD reasonably priced.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Terrible service. Never will I ever even drive past this Denny’s. Waited 32 min after pick up time to receive food. Hostess was dunb and when I asked her if she knew how long it would be. She acted so naive and would go back there and pretend to ask them, then come back and say they are getting it ready now. Left and came back 15 min later and still nothing.
- Rating 1.04/3/18The super bird sandwich I got the other day was absolutely the worst thing I have ever ordered from anyone! Over cooked, dry, awefull!!!
- Rating 5.03/9/18Love Denny's great food always very helpful
- Rating 1.02/27/18Pancakes in the first meal were undercooked.
The kitchen never even made the second meal of the order, so I had to wait 15 minutes for them to do that. The guy at the front desk didn't seem to understand that the whole meal was missing from my takeout bag -- he was just going to have the kitchen make the pancakes. We finally had to engage a manager.
Very disappointed in the experience.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Daniel is an excellent example of a great server.
- Rating 1.02/1/18This location is horrible at answering the phone to take place my to go order. It rings & rings & rings. On one occasion I was put on hold, could hear the server talking in the background to co workers, while I sat on hold. Mind you I was driving there as I was trying to place my order. I didn't hang up because I wanted to show them I was still on hold when I got there..which is exactly what happened. I sat on hold for 16 minutes and some odd seconds. And all I got was a oh I apologize. Really? Thanks a ton.
- Rating 3.01/31/18You should really have more staff on a Saturday night in Las Vegas . Took 40 minutes for my order to be ready for take out.
- Rating 3.012/29/17The only reason I tried Denny's was because the gravy was too salty at Blueberry Hill. Two of the dinners were adequate but the 3rd one was short on meat and vegetables. I will not use Denny's again.
- Rating 2.012/12/17This location ALWAYS takes forever to answer the phone. When they do they are less than enthusiastic. Granted when I do call to place a order it's after my shift at 2a.m. but that shouldn't matter. Once I called, was put on hold and actually drove the 13 minutes to the store, walked in, server was talking to the chef, came up and I showed her my phone, said " I'm still on hold", she grabbed the phone looked and said, "oh , sorry ". That was it. No nothing. That's absolutely crazy!!! And the website is slower than trying to get someone to answer the phone.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Easy and order was correct!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great as always!
- Rating 5.09/21/17They do a great job! But no matter what day or time I go only one server. Dennys please invest hours and time for more employees.