Denny’s W Tropicana Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Tropicana Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Tropicana Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/30/18I ordered during lunch it stated 20 min. And I arrived and waited another 20 min. I wasted my entire lunch break waiting on my food. When I ordered a salad with chicken!
- Rating 2.010/30/18Subpar customer service and food. Burger was dripping in water and soggy. The front end person which seemed like a manager was overwhelmed with only a few people in the restaurant the waitress had a demeanor from hell and her customer service you could tell was nonexistent.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Food was Awesome and I love that theu offer delivery
- Rating 4.06/14/18DENNY'S IS OUR "GO-TO" FOR LATE NIGHT SLAMS!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service was friendly and the food was so good. It doesn't matter if you eat in or take out you will not be unsatisfied.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Ordering online is so amazing
- Rating 1.01/9/18Order took over an hour to be ready!!
- Rating 1.012/12/17I did an online order and came in to pick it up. I watched my clock on my phone and I waited 6 min for someone to even acknowledge me standing there. I came so close to just requesting my money back and going somewhere else. I was expecting to be in and out because I had to get back to work. It was also really rude for the server's to watch me at the front counter and not even wave to say, "We will be right with you". I almost thought I was invisible.