Denny’s Boulder Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Boulder Highway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Boulder Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/17We had flu run through our house so ordered out a lot for a few weeks. We ordered online from your restaurant three times in two weeks. EVERY time the order had not even been started when I got there. Asia, the waitress (manager?) was very apologetic but there is still no excuse. Don't offer and advertise a service that you cant fulfill.
To top it off, it was suggested that I call in the order rather than use the online service. I tried that last night and was told "Sorry we don't take phone orders after 10. Why don't you come in and order and wait for us to make it." I didn't and I wont.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Had to wait 20 more minutes for the food
- Rating 2.09/11/17Service was horrible..
- Rating 5.08/28/17The food was excellent.