Denny’s Boulder Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Boulder Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Boulder Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food, delivery was super fast.
- Rating 4.012/18/18The app is user friendly.
- Rating 1.012/12/18I ordered my children’s breakfast online through the Denny’s website and never received my order. I called and the manager stated “ once it’s gone it’s gone ya know what I mean”. She basically told me I was out of luck and that they were unaware of who picked it up. I’ve had issues with this location before but it was resolved after arguing with the manager regarding what the GM said which was she’d make it over. This experience taught me to never order delivery from Denny’s or dine at this location. The only reason I went back after the first issue was because they’re closer to my house. Avoid this location at all cost. The food is sometimes scarched and most of the staff including the blonde haired manager. She’s has the nastiest attitude of them all. She a horrible example of a leader.
- Rating 2.012/4/18The Pumpkin Spice Pancakes I ordered on Dec. 2, 2018 didn't meet my expectations. They were overcooked, dark brown in color and were not that soft compared to other Denny's locations. I was able to dine in to a few Southern and Northern California locations and pancakes are cooked to perfection.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Service is always great here!! We love coming to eat late at night!!
- Rating 3.010/3/18None of our specifications were followed. I asked for no sauce on my kids spaghetti, it came with sauce on it. She didn't eat it. I asked for mayo on the side of my sandwich, no mayo period. Thus was the 2nd time I ordered and the food was wrong. It's a waste of money when it doesn't get eaten cuz it was wrong. I WILL NOT order from you guys again.
- Rating 5.010/3/18breakfast delivered is just like sitting in the restaurant and enjoyiin your meal! always arrives on time if not early!
- Rating 5.09/28/18Please make it so your online coupons don't have to be printed out to use. I have not eaten there several times because of this.
- Rating 3.07/16/18...
- Rating 4.07/11/18...
- Rating 1.07/6/18Do not use Door Dash. I ordered food from Denny's on Boulder Highway. And Door Dash delivery it and the food was cold and soggy. And Door Dash delivery person got lost and I live right behind the Eastside Cannery Casino. So I am not going to call Door Dash again. And I am not going to order from Denny's again. And Door Dash Company did not refunded Or pay for another dinner for me. So I had very, very,very bad experience with Door Dash Company and Denny's
- Rating 5.04/3/18The food was good and the customer service was great. I ordered a large order and there was a mistake, but the staff was great at fixing the error. I will definitely order from there again.
- Rating 5.03/21/18My favorite place to go for breakfast!
- Rating 1.03/20/18I ordered food online went to pick it up within the 20 min time frame they give only to be told they gave my food to somebody else , like why wouldn’t you ask for the name to the order ?!?! Horrible service
- Rating 5.03/14/18Love the food!
- Rating 4.03/8/18Food is always delicious and the service was prompt and friendly!
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible experience, all our food was cold. Was told it’d be ready by a certain time and when we picked up had to wait almost an hour after the time we were told. Cashier(Amanda)that was supposed to help us didn’t even bother checking if our order was ready. A server from the back noticed our order had just been sitting there for a while. Not sure if I would ever go back again.
- Rating 5.03/5/18Favorite place to go for breakfast!
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered and it said it would be ready in 15 Minutes. I got there past the 15 minutes that it was suppose to be ready and no one had even submitted my food in yet so I had to wait another 15 minutes for my food .
- Rating 3.01/2/18When I arrived to Pickup My food, I had to wait 45 Mins because the hostess couldn’t find it & had apparently left it sitting at the register. She never put in another order & my food was cold 🤬