Denny’s S. Maryland Park
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Maryland Park
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Maryland Park
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service..
- Rating 3.010/10/17It was missing a side in my order.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Food and drinks were great, but condiments asked for specifically on order were not delivered.
- Rating 1.09/19/17My cranberry chicken salad was disgusting. They didn't get my order correct so they gave me a plain salad and the salad I ordered. However, the cranberry chicken salad actually made me physically sick. So, because the cranberry salad made me sick, I threw away the plain garden salad. I did not want to take the chance of getting sick twice. In addition, the floors of the restaurant were very dirty.