Denny’s W Craig Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Craig Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Craig Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18There has not been a time that I go to this Denny’s at this location and I leave unsatisfied. All employees are nice and greet you with satisfaction!!
- Rating 4.010/30/18Good service, good tasting food.
Needs improvement on waiting at register to be seated or paying bill.
Taylor is a fantastic server!!
- Rating 1.010/16/18I’m a simple guy. I was very unhappy with the service. Ordering breakfast with the app is amazing. I placed a order for 2 all American slams. I believe it was 10:12am when I completed the order. The app said the order would be done and ready for pick up at 10:30am. I got there at 10:26am. The informed me that the order hasn’t been started. I didn’t get my food til 10:46am. I had somewhere to be at 10:45am. This out my day all behind. The food was great.
- Rating 5.010/5/18When I write that your food that day was quite good, I do not write
that as a throwaway line. We have eaten at, or had take out from, your
restaurants many, many times over a period of so many years. And in fact we have occasionally been disappointed at the taste and/or the price of your meals. But the last time (like so many other times) your food was excellent and reasonably priced.Good Job!!!
- Rating 2.09/25/18Your app does not have a place to enter AARP card number? And this particular location is the worst location in town! They can’t get anything right, unfortunately they are the closest to my house.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Order was perfect. Delivery fast friendly and efficient.
I just would like to be anle to use my AARP on the online app.
- Rating 2.08/15/18Jc
- Rating 4.08/15/18Ordered 2 meals for delivery. Got one right and one wrong. Called and they refunded the wrong meal. Good thing their hamburgers are good. :)
- Rating 1.08/7/18I ordered online and when I went to pick up my order my whole order was wrong so they fixed it and still ended up being wrong what the heck!
- Rating 4.07/31/18just ok
- Rating 1.07/31/18Special order burgers when we got there to pick up they had no idea what was on the burgers
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love how convienent, and fast this experience was. Great staff!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent
- Rating 5.03/14/18Outstanding service and food
- Rating 3.02/27/18Ordered for pickup and everything seemed good. Only 2 issues - no syrup for the pancakes and toast was slightly burned.....
Plenty of flatware- napkins and the order was correct.
I’d order online again but check before leaving to make sure I have everything I need
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was ready on time, great as always.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Wrong order delivered with a very nasty driver.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service Good food
- Rating 5.012/20/17Very fast and friendly service. The meal was prepared too our liking.
- Rating 3.012/19/17I ordered a steak skillet with eh whites and a stack of pancakes and a milkshake. The foods that I revived was delicious, however, I never revived my milkshake. I had my food ordered, and when I tried calling the store, multiple times, no one answered, and then I tried the number I was emailed if anything was wrong, and called 3 times and no one answered.