Denny’s W Craig Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Craig Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Craig Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/15/18Jc
- Rating 4.08/15/18Ordered 2 meals for delivery. Got one right and one wrong. Called and they refunded the wrong meal. Good thing their hamburgers are good. :)
- Rating 1.08/7/18I ordered online and when I went to pick up my order my whole order was wrong so they fixed it and still ended up being wrong what the heck!
- Rating 4.07/31/18just ok
- Rating 1.07/31/18Special order burgers when we got there to pick up they had no idea what was on the burgers
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love how convienent, and fast this experience was. Great staff!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent
- Rating 5.03/14/18Outstanding service and food
- Rating 3.02/27/18Ordered for pickup and everything seemed good. Only 2 issues - no syrup for the pancakes and toast was slightly burned.....
Plenty of flatware- napkins and the order was correct.
I’d order online again but check before leaving to make sure I have everything I need
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was ready on time, great as always.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Wrong order delivered with a very nasty driver.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service Good food
- Rating 5.012/20/17Very fast and friendly service. The meal was prepared too our liking.
- Rating 3.012/19/17I ordered a steak skillet with eh whites and a stack of pancakes and a milkshake. The foods that I revived was delicious, however, I never revived my milkshake. I had my food ordered, and when I tried calling the store, multiple times, no one answered, and then I tried the number I was emailed if anything was wrong, and called 3 times and no one answered.
- Rating 5.010/18/17I love this Denny's they're so great!
- Rating 1.010/10/17On my previous order some of my food was burnt
- Rating 5.010/3/17good service this time made up for last visit !!
- Rating 5.08/31/17Perfect 1st time online order was ready when I walked in, Was correct, well done and tasty, was packaged well, condiments were in there, and servers were very helpful. A++ all around :O)
Signed up for regular online ordering now since the first experience using the app went so well . Appreciated the surprise for signing up also !!
- Rating 1.08/21/17We were really disappointed with our food and service.
The website gave us a 20 minute completion time for pick up but when my husband showed up the food wasn't ready. Not sure if this is a website issue or restaurant issue.
My daughter ordered a Jr. grand slam with scrambled eggs topped with cheese, pancakes, and bacon. The eggs had something black stuck inside them. Whatever it was, it ran through the entire egg and made them inedible.
I had ordered a veggie burger under the custom burger builder on the website. I had requested a side of bourbon sauce and added cheese to the patty. The description said it would come with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. There is nowhere on the website custom builder to select these options. I assumed that all burgers came with these items unless requested to hold in the special requests area. What I received was a plain veggie patty with cheese smothered in bourbon sauce. No lettuce, tomato, pickle or onions were included. I specifically requested that the bourbon sauce on the side in the special requests, but obviously that was not translated.
Additionally, later that night my husband became ill. It may be unrelated, however, that is unlikely as he was fine before we ate and also the next morning.
Overall the quality of the food was disappointing at best and the website doesn't seem to convey all the information it needs to the restaurant.
We will NOT be using the website to order food again. And it's doubtful we will be going to that Denny's location in person again.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Best burgers in town!! The new cinnamon swirl pancakes are amazing too!